Error Message - HELP!

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Grrrrrrrrrr

Post by Jersey » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:36 am

That's probably a good idea JG. :cry:

The problem is that I'm not sure how to do that and the last time I uninstalled a game, I had to pay for it again, even though I saved the original. (It wasn't a MS game, so I didn't bother with the $$)
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:00 am

If you are running WindowsXP:

Start>Setting>Control Panel>Add or Delete Programs
highlight RTW and click remove.

It should leave your installation file where you downloaded it, when you bought the game.

Did you buy the game from Midnight Synergy? I am sure I read in some thread a while back that they would replace it if you lose it. I will look for it.

jg
BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:03 am

Well I am in a great mood JG!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have checked our transaction logs and I do see nine declined transactions. I apologize for this, however our credit card transactions are handled by a 3rd party, authorize.net. Any questions regarding the status of your transactions should be directed at authorize.net's customer service:

http://www.authorizenet.com/company/contacts.php

I have given your account a complimentary 6 month ezSupporter subscription for your inconvenience.

Cheers,

Steve Crosley
ezboard, Inc.

-------------------------

Now thats one hell of a company! they decline my card on there site and give me 6 months free access to say sorry :D:D

Someone send me a private message im really bored.
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:10 am

Thanks, I appreciate all the help.

While I might grit my teeth if I have to re-purchase, I will. I like both the game :lol: and the Wonderland Discussion board. :) I'm a little shy when it comes to things like these forums, but you and DiscGolf, Bigzips, and Bearsland (to name but a few) have really made me feel welcome. :D

I think that I moved my installation file to the same folder that contains all my RTW info, so I don't accidentally delete it. I don't know how safe that will be if I delete the program.

BTW - I run WindowsME :oops: (not my choice)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol:
BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:14 am

Some uninstallers monitor files that it installs and only deletes them, others will simply wipe the entire DIR, copy the installation file to your dekstop then uninstall.
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:16 am

BIGZIPZ wrote:Some uninstallers monitor files that it installs and only deletes them, others will simply wipe the entire DIR, copy the installation file to your dekstop then uninstall.
Ya what now??? :?

Did you NOT read my new sig?????? :D

Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

What about...

Post by Jersey » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:22 am

What if I do a search and move the installation file to another location? And what exactly does the installation file look like? If I run a search for just that, Loof only knows how many I'll end up with!?!? :shock: :?

Well, I'm off to beddiebye, long day today, and an even longer one tomorrow, especially if I have to explore my computer files to figure out this latest dilema.

Nightie night, fellow Wonderlanders! :D

BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:24 am

returntowonderlandfull.exe is the file name.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:27 am

I did find that thread where Midnight Synergy would replace your game (even if you didn't back it up) If you bought it from them.

It was in the levels forum, under the post of Boxobon1. Lots of posts, more gibberish from BIGZIPZ :lol: .

Midnight Synergy had replied to some comment someone had made a losing a game.

jg
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:33 am

Ignor him :lol: Most of his Techno babble is good :shock: if you can understand any of it.

But just ignor everything else he says :lol:

I am starting to. :lol:

jg
BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:36 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:40 am

will you sign my comic janet :|
Attachments
Batman.jpg
Batman.jpg (25.98 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:16 am

BIGZIPZ wrote:will you sign my comic janet :|
Sometimes I have no idea what you folks are talking about!!! :D It's like I'm the twillight zone or something! :lol: But as long as it works for you...

To Jersey: if you bought the game from us and need a replacement copy, just contact us - that's a free service with any game you get from us. If you got it through a different vendor then you'll have to contact them directly. Hope this helps.
mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

CANADIANAFXD.LEV - it now works for me

Post by mpetva » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:29 am

This level would not even open up for me in RTW either, would not start at all- memory probs errors - so I deleted a bunch of fish and now it seems fine, have played it a bit, but have not solved it. I had to bring Stinky in closer to walk though, since he would not walk over more than 1 watertile and deleted 1 mushroom in beginning of level.

Let me know if it now opens, I am curious

mpetva

PS: I have 80 gb hd - 1024 mb of ram with Radeon 9500 pro w/128 mb video card, xp & abit nf7 motherboard, athalon 2600 xp processor, so there normally are no problems
Attachments
CANADIANAFXD.LEV
CANADIANAFXD.LEV
(13.99 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:47 am

Midnight Synergy wrote:
BIGZIPZ wrote:will you sign my comic janet :|
Sometimes I have no idea what you folks are talking about!!! :D It's like I'm the twillight zone or something! :lol: But as long as it works for you...
Don't worry Patrick, we understand eachother.....I think it's just a side-effect from creating/playing levels. You should have put a warning label on the side of the download. :lol: :lol:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:25 pm

What now????? :shock:
Attachments
batman.jpg
batman.jpg (44.84 KiB) Viewed 4184 times
BIGZIPZ
Rainbow Master

Post by BIGZIPZ » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:27 pm

hahah, thanx, Ill sell it on ebay,
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Re: CANADIANAFXD.LEV - it now works for me

Post by Jersey » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:11 am

mpetva wrote:This level would not even open up for me in RTW either, would not start at all- memory probs errors - so I deleted a bunch of fish and now it seems fine, have played it a bit, but have not solved it. I had to bring Stinky in closer to walk though, since he would not walk over more than 1 watertile and deleted 1 mushroom in beginning of level.

Let me know if it now opens, I am curious

mpetva

PS: I have 80 gb hd - 1024 mb of ram with Radeon 9500 pro w/128 mb video card, xp & abit nf7 motherboard, athalon 2600 xp processor, so there normally are no problems
Don't know if you've been following the other threads, but let me give you the run down on me and my computer skills...I am "DUMBER THAN A KABOOM!"

'Nuff said? :lol:

First of all, thanks for the changes. :D As I said when I uploaded, it is just a work in progress, which is why for some totally dumb reason Stinky was planted up in the far left corner...don't know how he got there either, I hadn't even planned on putting him in the game in the first place, I figured Loof would like a chance. Secondly, I knew I had to delete a lot of stuff, including most of the trees. We here in NS are really fond of our trees, especially after that freak hurricane took out most of the old growth, but they sure are a pain in the butt when you can't see where you are going. :?

Anyway, thanks for the help! :D I downloaded the file you fixed, and can now open it and make changes, which I could do before, but it wouldn't let me save them.

I'm gonna work on the level some more this evening. Hopefully I can get it to look as good and function as good as everyone else's! :oops: