What Can You Do

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Well, I've managed Liz's level so far. :D

Mighty confused at the bottom left with the boxes and the gates but I led my helper on a merry chase and we finally worked together. :D

Thanks Liz, great fun!
bob
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The minute I saw those green spheres I knew this was going to be trouble and it was! :lol: I kept landing on the yellow gate until I finally got wise to the jumping pattern. :roll:

Few problems with the rest and a lot of fun, thanks Anne!
bob
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm

I also played Anne's level. The green spheres had me going for a while.
kiki wrote:I was able to destroy that pesky UFO with a generated box, not that I planned it that way...I just got lucky. :lol:
No kidding: me too. :lol:
Thanks for the fun.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Okay Keeks finished yours with few troubles except around the red sphere area and then I got nabbed by the ice-cubes! :evil:

Another terrific puzzle and I see I'm not the only one that thought of the trailing box move at the beginning. Here I was thinking how darn clever I was! :lol:

Thanks for the template and the fun!
bob
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey Bob,

You may have missed my call for help above, so I'm reposting. Will you please give me a walkthrough for the top left part? Thanks!
Anne
My List
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 am

Sorry, I misread your post.

Okay, the boulder left, metal box above blue sphere, cross the stop button, step onto ice when the yellow hits the conveyor, blue right, box down, boulder right, step off conveyor, box acts as a blocker, yellow right and get back on the stop button, do the same with the boulder. When the waterhole is filled, push box all the way right onto the conveyor, step on conveyor, land on yellow button and wait there for a few beats. Remember to push one blue sphere when the other is moving.

Hope that helps. :D
Last edited by bob roest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi Keeks
Thanks for the template. I had a lot of fun to fill it. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 am

Thanks for joining in Chip, I don't have time tonight but I do look forward to playing your level. :)
Keeks
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks to all of you for providing such fun entertainment. :D I'm still working on Bob's and Liz' but I won the gold on Kiki's and Anne's :D Very interesting to see so many variations of the same puzzle.

Thank you all so much. 8) :P 8)

p.s. just noticed Chip's level, I'll have to check it out :wink:
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 am

To be honest I can think of other things I'ld rather do on a Friday night but since I wasn't interested in going to the movies I thought I would tackle your variation-on-a-theme. :D

Brilliant!

The green sphere/green button puzzle took me close to an hour all on it's own. :evil:

I must say you've been coming up with some devious and very clever twists in your levels, as my good friend Kiki would say..."do carry on" and thanks for your effort. :D
bob
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Well done Chip, great level - starts very easy and gets harder and harder. Just one point - the time is not enough when still practicing. The first time I got to the exit, just one square short of the exit, I got killed and was looking around to try and find out what killed me... it was the clock! so please add some more time: rushing it is prone to make stupid mistakes and is no fun. Thanks!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks, Amnon.
Here's the level with more time and two signs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Amnon wrote:Bob's was certainly the hardest
I agree. Great challenge. Thanks!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 am

Great work Chip, I agree! You have been coming up with some real humdingers.
Thanks for joining in with this challenge it took me a good bit to sort out and that sphere puzzle took most of all.
Thanks again and do carry on... :)
Keeks
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

My previous post was before I played what Chip can do. Not sure which one is harder. I played the first version, but I use to play without timer. I enjoyed both; the challenging puzzles in the green and yellow spheres area's, and the tricky timed moves. (even the spikes :wink: )

Thanks for the fun! :)