New Level (Advanced) - Missin' Discgolfer

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Shorty
Rainbow Star

New Level (Advanced) - Missin' Discgolfer

Post by Shorty » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:13 am

This is my tribute to my very good friend Mr.Discgolfer :D :D

I hope that you like it disco, You make very good levels (HARD) and you're an amazing person and you truly deserve this... Pay back is a &$%#!@#%!!! Disco :D :D, Congrats on the tourny!

I hope that you all enjoy this tribute!!

Please download the Custom models as the level will not look the same without them!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:55 am

Hey Shortbread - that was really nice of you! It really looked like a DG level too! I loved the beginning bit - very creative and very Disco :P :lol: :P :lol:

My boulder got smashed a few too many times :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But I got there in the end :lol:

Great fun - thanks Honey-Bun x
Lillie
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:24 am

Beautiful little level, Shorty. Got bouldered over some times, and then it took me looooong to find the way to the other side of the conveyor :oops:

Had much fun :D
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

tribute to disc

Post by ohbehave » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:33 pm

great level, shortcake....i too got bouldered a few times..it was a fun level to play and im sure the discman, will appreciate the tribute...his models looked great in your level too...your boulder puzzles are coming along quite nicely...maybe mom will try a boulder one...ohhhhhh, dont turn the old lady loose with those boulders...ha ha.... i rode home after all the fun....Image......L 4 U KK.. :D :) :wink:
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:44 pm

Thank you all so much.. I was hoping it would look like our DG, it was his tribute :D :D :D :D

I hope that he likes it to, he better!!! :twisted:
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:53 pm

I thought this was created by the man himself ! ... Nice one Short-cake, couldn't see "the way" for a long time, very clever :wink:

Thanks
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:58 pm

Thanks Kaz, I'm so glad you liked it!!!!! I made this one, Just stole DG's stuff :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thank you for your wonderful comments!
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:49 pm

I'm sure DG will be honored that you used his arches and that he is missed. This is a very nice level. My boulder kept exploding, finally got the hang of when to roll it. Made it to the end with a lot of hopping and skipping at the end.

Loads of fun, Thanks! :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:03 am

:D :D :D Alright Short Cake, Nice use of the boulders, I loved it when boulders plow through stuff, Its like, Things are getting done, took a few tries before the one boulder stayed intact, Finally got it done, Nice tribute to DG, Thanks for the fun...
Keeks
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:21 am

Thank you kiki!!! I'm glad that you liked the boulder bit :D :D , I to love it when they plow through boxes and stuff!! DG is a wonderful level maker as well as wonderful man/father/friend.. He really deserves this tribute and I can't wait til he is able to play it!

Gen I'm so glad you liked my level, Thanks for playing it :D :D :D wooohooo hopping and skipping oh yeah :wink:
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
DiscGolfer
Rainbow Wizard

Post by DiscGolfer » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:12 pm

"Wow! She took your thing and made it even better."
- Caleb DiscGolfer June 17, 2005

I have to agree. I'm just going to focus on making models and I'll send them to you to make levels. :lol: You've got a pretty funny one coming your way.
You really did a great job with the arches, and the level. That is what makes this community so great. I have no idea how Robbie, popo, jg and the many others come up with the .3ds files, but they enable all of us to build upon others models.
An excellent tribute from my friend Shorty. You are so creative! :D
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:10 pm

I'm happier than you could imagine that you and your sweet boy liked my level!!! Thanks for the models :D :D You are the best!!!!

I'm so glad that you're back and you are doing so great on the models! Thank you (And Caleb) for the wonderful comments about my tribute to you.. You truly deserved it :D :D :D :D :D
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!