New Level - Spikes, Chompers, Ufos, What Else?

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
amy25
Rainbow Star

New Level - Spikes, Chompers, Ufos, What Else?

Post by amy25 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:18 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:18 am

Took care of the ufo's and chompers! Just when I thought it was safe to pick up the coins, I found out the hard way that it wasn't! I finally got rid of all the baddies so I could collect the coins and get out of there!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:20 am

Wow! Amy, this is a dangerous one! Poor Loof got spiked, shot, chompered, coileyed, and smacked by a box. After many, many tries, he and Stinky finally were able to collect all the coins and leave safely. Thanks for all the fun! :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:33 pm

This level was really :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

I have to admit that it's too hard for me! :shock: I've tried it about 20 times and can't do it. One for the younger folk I think - though I do admire Gen for sticking at it. 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:08 pm

I promise that it can be done Liz. I died many times just testing it! I guess timing is a big part of it.
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
donutlady
Silver Wonderlander

need help

Post by donutlady » Tue May 16, 2006 12:31 pm

I know this is an old one, but i have been trying for months and still can't
make it out alive. Could you please give me some hints? I have almost
all of your levels done, just stuck on a couple of them, the other ones i'm pretty sure i can make it through without any hints but this one is driving me crazy, lol. thank you, frankie
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Tue May 16, 2006 12:38 pm

Hmm, hints. For the most part, it requires fast fingers. When it comes to the ufos, I waited until one or 2 were alive, the rest having been spiked. Then I gathered coins to let them out and watched out for their fire. As far as getting the last dude home, that is all timing to get the positioning right and not get shot by the ufo. Does that help any? If you want to give up, I completely understand. It's like I told another member, I died lots of times just testing it!
donutlady
Silver Wonderlander

Post by donutlady » Tue May 16, 2006 10:58 pm

thanks for the help, i won't give up, it's not in my nature, it might take the rest of my life but i will finish it someday, lol. keep up the good work, your levels are great, frankie
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun May 21, 2006 8:01 pm

This was still in my to do file and I finally got to it!

Lots going on here Amy, I got creamed a few times but did make it out alive!

Thanks,
bob