700th Level - (Adv) Septuacentennial

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:57 am

Just had to jump in and say CONGRATULATIONS KING KIKI...well done, way to go, slap on the back and good for you.

(Wish I had time to tackle this masterpiece...work gets in the way. Maybe on the weekend!)

Thanks for the many hours of fun and puzzlement...you truly are a master!
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:55 pm

YEEEESSSS!!! I did it! :D :D :D

Ace fun Keeks - all the way through! I had most problems with the prisms/breaktile puzzle and Peegue's boulders :twisted: I finally worked out the boulders when I saw a clue - very good misdirection there ya stinker! :twisted: Got right to the end and realised that I had forgotten the coin by the blooming lampost :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Then I got to the end and got blue gated! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Peegue finally made it home! :D

AWESOME level Keeks - here is to the next 7 gazillion!

Cheers Buddy Boy and do carry on!!!!!! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 pm

I needed all of your Stinky walkthrough to get this started. After that I figured it out on my own and finally got it on My First Try, take 68!... :? I literally had to Rrraaa! Phtang Phtang! Zbsggrmmmphht! my way through every section to get a glimpse of that brilliant end sequence...

HATS OFF!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D 8)
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:56 pm

YEA! I got it, thanks to your and Liz's hint! I really appreciate the help! Fantastic level, I really enjoyed it! Thank you!!!! :D :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 700TH KIKI!!!!!

I struggle with them, :lol: but I appreciate all the hard work and time that goes into each one. You have given so many players so much fun through the years.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

I'm having a computer problem and can't download this right now. But I will............
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:59 am

:D :D :D Thank you all again for playing and your comments.

I think Loof's part is the easiest in the level, but still! Here is a walk thru for his part.

Spoiler alert -->

First have Loof collect the bonus coins surrounding the sphere-

Then push the sphere up, It will bounce back off the ice so stand clear-

This moves the sphere in Stinky's part up onto the yellow gate-

Step on the break tile then push the box into the water-

Push the sphere to the right then stand clear, Then push it up then left, It will roll up kill the red dude and cover the pink button-

Now go and push the two boulders into the water building your bridge-

Make sure you destroy that cube before you leave the area.
:D :D :D
Keeks
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:26 am

Congratulations Kiki!!

It's amazing that you have created 700 levels and that they are all different ~ and challenging!!!

I believe that you hold the record for the most levels?!!

I'm off to try this one.
Susan
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:51 am

Way to go bud!

Everybody wants to know how you managed to create 700 levels. I'm gonna spill the beans. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:27 am

Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:47 am

:D :D :D Dangy Bob! we are gonna have a talk about you giving all my trade secrets away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:24 pm

:lol: :lol: Too funny Bob.

I got through Stinky's part without a hint (yippee!), but when it comes to Loof, if he moves up one space he will be shot!!! Me no unnerstand. :shock:

Edit: Thanks so much Gen. I'm the dingbat of the year!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:48 pm

got through Stinky's part without a hint (yippee!), but when it comes to Loof, if he moves up one space he will be shot!!! Me no unnerstand.
Once Stinky exits stage right his ghost will block the murderous fire from the angry red dude, then Loof can carry on. :D :D :D

Edit: I see you got it, thanks for the help Gen. :D :D :D
Keeks
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Wow!!! This is unbelievable Kiki! You are AWESOME! :D :shock: :D

I made it through to the very last part. I have 2 coins left by the ice cube generator, the bonus coin still on the blue tp, but I can't figure out how to get to the pink tp. Something I need to do differently with the metal boxes and the travelator maybe. I've tried everything my little mind can think of. :shock: If you want me to wait for the spoiler, that will be fine too. :D

....and yes, I have fallen for every single trick you set up....haven't laughed so hard in all my life as I did when I went through the blue tp and read your sign. Stinker! :twisted:

Edit: Thanks Robyn and Gen, that did it. Only, after all that hard work, a zillion times, shoulder is aching, I was blue gated. LOLOL

700 levels............I can't believe it! Das ist a LOT!!!!!!! AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FUN KIKI!!!! :D :D :D :D :D 8)
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:01 am

Got 'er done! :lol: Without hints, without whining, and even without crumpets! That was quite a celebratory level Kiki; congratulations on this milestone. You truly are the king...carry on!
It's a Wonderfull life
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:34 am

Still no time to play lately but wanted to say

Congrats on #700!
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Wonderfull didn't even whine and got it all? Now I'm just plain embarrassed! But, I continue to fail to get Peegue out the gate, so I will probably continue to whine until I get a spoiler. I know I'm close because I have also been blue gated, but without a couple of coins. Had to have a look through the tp ya know! Still loving playing it though :D
Andy
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:26 pm

pandybear wrote:Wonderfull didn't even whine and got it all?
Just not "out loud" :lol: Sent you a pm pandy.
It's a Wonderfull life
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:52 pm

I have triumphed!!! But only with a nudge from Laurie. Thank you so much!!! You truly are Wonderfull! Treat yourself to a crumpet now!

And Kiki, thank you again for this extremely fun level. Now that it is no longer a threat to my daily activities, I can go and do the 3 days of dishes I have had to leave because of it! Give me a break for a day and then bring on some more!!!
Andy
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 am

Spent a big part of my afternoon on this milestone.
Congrats, Kiki, for reaching this mark :stinkyhappy:
To the level: Once I got the red spheres sorted I found Stinky's and Loof's part the easiest. Qookie kept me busy a long time. The prism puzzle was brill and I tried a lot before I found the solution. Peegue needed some tries to find his way to the pink TP. Of course he read the sign after going through blue :twisted:
Excellent fun all the way. Thanks :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 am

I have a bit of a question for ya Keeks. In Qookies part, are you supposed to get that all done in one shot with the prism's, cuz I did two :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:54 am

rescuefire wrote:In Qookies part, are you supposed to get that all done in one shot with the prism's, cuz I did two :oops:
Me too. :D
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:07 am

Robyn wrote:I have a bit of a question for ya Keeks. In Qookies part, are you supposed to get that all done in one shot with the prism's, cuz I did two
When I first designed this area I was doing in two shots, I then found that it could be done in one shot and at this point I was just wanting to post the level so I left it as is.
If ya can do it in one move, Kudos!
But two is cool too. :wink:
So whatever works for ya is the right way. :D :D :D
Keeks
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:28 am

One shot for me. :lol:
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Keeks, could I have a bit of help on Qookies part :oops: :oops: I thought I'd managed it, but I've forgotten what I did & now no matter how I push those prisims around I'm stuck :oops: :oops:
(ya may as well send me a bit o help for Peegue too please :oops: )

Thanks you
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 am

:D :D :D Here is a hint for the prisms in Qookie's part.

First push the left prism (the one on the ice) by stepping onto the ice right of the that prism.

Next push the box to the right then push the prism below that box down one tile the left to the tile below the left side of the ice curve.

Push the next prism to the right of that prism and the next to the right of that last one so you have three prisms in a row.

Now wait til the cannons fires then push the middle prism onto the ice, It will stop on the timer, Quickly push the first prism up on tile so it is left of the one you just pushed onto the timer.

Stand clear and wait then collect all the coins in that area and move on. :D :D :D
Keeks
speegled
Rainbow Master

Post by speegled » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

700? Unbeliveable!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
For that, that is how many eyes I have!
TRY THIS COOL FORUM.

http://hoomdoom.forumotion.com/
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:41 pm

A bit late now, but... Congratulations!

I left this level for later, thinking it was very big: now it turned out to be mostly fun and easy.

Thanks!!!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed May 21, 2008 4:27 pm

I did the same as Amnon, since this was such a big level I kept putting it off. I decided to tackle it yesterday and spent two hours on it. I did this without any of your hints or spoilers also...hooray for me.

What a level, quite a task that you set before us. My biggest problem was my fumbly fingers. The most aggravating part was Peeque's. I said quite few cuss words, especially when he went thru that tp only to end up at a dead end...and you thought that was soooo funny. Stinker you...

I messed up getting Peeque to the exit and I had to study on that one. Once I figured that out, I got peeque to the exit only to discover he was missing a coin, I looked around but didn't see any. Next time around I missed that coin again, finally spotted it down by the cannons, another restart.

I was upset about not being able to get that one bonus coin but I've never known you not to make sure we can get all the coins in one of your levels. Peeque's tramp action for the exit was awesome.

We had a storm brewing last night and I wasn't sure if I was hearing the thunder from your level or the thunder outside, ended up finishing this a bit ago cause it was storming so bad last night I thought it would be best to turn my PC off and I so wanted to finish this one.

Great level Kiki, you outdid yourself on the team work, the traps and the individual puzzles. Thank you.....
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

:D :D :D Thanks Monica, Glad you enjoyed the level and that one dead end. :lol: Good work solving with no hints. :D :D :D
Keeks
kleef079
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kleef079 » Sat May 24, 2008 10:09 am

This one really rocked my world!!!!

Did it without any help, not bad for a beginner! :D

fantastic KIKI!!!!

Thanx for all the fun you give us!!

Gregor