New Level - Peegue Plays the Blues

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Peegue Plays the Blues

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:00 pm

410LIZM - Peegue Plays the Blues

Hope ya have fun with this one! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:15 pm

I did have fun Liz, after I spent 20 minutes figuring out who and what went where and what I did and didn't need! :lol:

Thanks,
bob
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Liz,

Peegue had just a bit of trouble playing these blues but once he got it down we were on our way to the exit.

Thanks

Michelle
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:23 am

I'm having a bit of trouble with cannon placement and what the heck to do with that pink timer. I'm guessing I need a sphere in there but dangy I just can't figure out how to get one there :oops:

Edit: Well silly me! This was great Lizzie Wizzie! Timing and placement were very important. Thanks for this Snookums!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 am

:D :D :D Like Bob, Once I sorted out what I needed and didn't need it was a cake walk, well not really a cake walk at all, It did take me 36 3/4 restarts, I had some time trying to keep certain helpers from getting kilt off.
Sure was nice going into the final conveyor to the great exit in the sky.
Thanks Liz its always a pleasure to play one of your creations. :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Could I have a small hint please Mizzy Lizzy - I don't seem to know what the hell I am doing with this one! :mrgreen:

Thanks darling :)
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:30 pm

This seems to be a bit of a stinker. I'm not sure what Bob and Keeks meant about sorting out what they did and didn't need, but then I rarely take the easy route. Here's how I do it.

WALKTHROUGH
1. Push spheres down - don't destroy the z-bot.
2. Push cannon 2 spaces right, diverting that z-bot. As soon as he's on his way UP from the yellow gate, grab the coin off the yellow timer and step down and right to avoid him. Push the cannon right and down 2 to the corner between 2 open gates.
3. Go down the conveyor and push the lower prism onto the blue button, and box in the water so the z-bot goes to the white timer room. Grab the coin off the timer. You also need to move the ice cube below the top prism.
4. Push the sphere right when the top z-bot touches the upper limit of the level. The top sphere should roll right without destroying the z-bot.
5. Manoeuver the ice cube onto the cyan button and the top prism onto the floor tile that looks like a silver button.
6. Push the top sphere down to the cannon and right so it's activating the pink timer. Take the lower open gate and go up past the circulating sphere. Drown z-bot and press red button. Push the box between the open red and pink gates down to divert the z-bot so the white button is activated.
7. Push the lower sphere right to break the boxes. Push the cannon down and right to break the prisms and the box blocking the exit. Push it onto the green button. Ice cube onto dark blue button. Sphere onto conveyor button.
8. Collect any coins left. Exit via blue TP.
EDIT: I just added a little bit about the ice cube in #3, which I forgot to mention before. Sorry!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 am

Very inventive, Liz! 8) You are a Wonderland Whiz at these! :D
My solution was a little different. I destroyed the box near the exit with the green gate.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Thanks for the help Lizzie - very inventive indeedy 8) Some really good timing needed in places so as not to kill off the help :o

Very clever and lots of fun hun - thanks :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Mark wrote:Very inventive, Liz! 8) You are a Wonderland Whiz at these! :D
My solution was a little different. I destroyed the box near the exit with the green gate.
Me too....seemed to be the only solution to me at the time hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 pm

I had the first move right.. :lol:

This was fun once I got going. A lot to do in such a small level. thanks for the walk-thru Liz...and the level.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks for the walkthrough, Liz. Couldn't have done the level without it. Your level making skills are incredible. Off to play the pirate quest look-alike.
Anne
My List
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:28 am

I was like Monica, I had the first move right. After that, I really needed your walkthrough. Tricky and challenging for sure! I really enjoyed working through it. Thanks for the help and for the fun, Liz! :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Peegue Plays the Blues

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:25 am

Very nice, thanks!!!