New Level (adv) - Ahoy Me Hearties!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Ahoy Me Hearties!

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:04 pm

A special Pirate Valentine for my friends Kiki and Lillie - the most prolific and amazing level inventors on the Forum. :piratesmile: :piraterazz:
Note the heart-shaped ships! :piratelol:

Using my ship texture used loads of times before, and a set of models by Popo, also used frequently. Thanks Poopdeck!

PS: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Thank you Mizzy Lizzie - I will play this later as I do not have Wonderland on our downstairs PC :(

I'll see you in the level later Captain Keeks x :) x
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 pm

What fun! Great stuff Lizzie. I sure miss your levels, stories and piraty stuff. That first green sphere area was driving me batty for several restarts (two dozen) and then the whole thing of getting both of them up to the next puzzle area! Finally got it all done and outta there with the gold.

Thanks so much Lizzie and I sure hope you are feeling Wonderlanderfull now :piratesmile:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:21 pm

My dear Lillie wrote:I'll see you in the level later Captain Keeks x
Until then my dear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 pm

kiki wrote:
My dear Lillie wrote:I'll see you in the level later Captain Keeks x
Until then my dear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My gosh you two are mushy!!! LOL I love it! The Kiki & Lillie story lines that you come up with Lizzie are so adorable!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:08 pm

:D :D :D Liz I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the level and that it is beautifully designed and I love the heart shaped ships, but at the moment I'm a bit stumped and can't rescue Lillie, dangy! :oops:
I'll never give up, I will rescue her and Pirate her away to freedom. :lol: :D :D
Keeks
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 pm

:D :D :D I saved her, Yes! She took care of that other women too, Boy she didn't take no time at all there. :lol:
Loved all the signs, LOL! :lol:

The sphere puzzle was absolutely genius Liz, I was doing it all out of sorts but finally got things squared away and set sail with the Voodoo Lady on our heart shaped ship. Thank you again for the great level and fun. Carry matey! :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:56 pm

kiki wrote: I'll never give up, I will rescue her and Pirate her away to freedom. :lol: :D :D
Myyyyyyyy hero!!!! Image Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you do manage to rescue me Captain Keeks - send me a treasure map please because I can't get YOU to my heart ship :oops: So I am sitting purty awaiting your strong arms to free me! :wink:

Hey-elp! :o :o :o

I am having so much fun trying though Lizzie :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 pm

:D :D :D Sent you that map matey, via PM :D :D :D
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:36 am

Ok, got Captain Keeks & the Voodoo lady free, now what :? I just seem to be tranporting around & around & around Image ( a little help please )
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 am

Laura, once the Voodoo Lady is free I used a trick Keeks used in one of this recent levels:
Qookie rafts left, then Peegue rafts left and back right. Now start Peegue going left again and VERY QUICKY change to Qookie so the 2 rafts meet in the middle.

Now watch out for that cannon fire and both raft up to the top and right to sort out the right hand side. 2 characters must do the right, and then 1 can do the left part which is easy.
Hope that helps. Yell if ya need more! :piratewink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks so much Lizzie - finally found some time to play this one! :D You are funny - loved the signs and the whole storyline! :D

This looked so cool - you really know how to set a scene :piratesmile:

Ace fun all the way through Lizzie :P I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day and that you are feeling a bit better xxx

Special thanks to Captain Keekseye for rescuing me - with his map and with his hook :wink: Sweet dreams my hearty throb :piratewink:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:48 pm

This was fun Lizzie, the only Valentine one I've been able to get thru so far. Captn' Keeks wasn't to sure at first how to rescue his lady love, voodoo Lillie but he finally got things rolling and set her free. I really enjoyed the storyline and the heart shaped ship. thank you
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm

I was all set to work out the keg move on the right side but when I sent the damsel in to get the coins first that fiery, little red-head just blew herself up, even when I tried it a second time! :shock:

So I figured, what the hell caught a break and carried on. :D

Thanks Lizzie a fun adventure,
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 am

Yes Bob - sometimes the red dudes blow themselves up if you walk back and forth so they're shooting and there's something in the way (like coins or steel boxes). I used that trick a couple of times in Coin Quest, but forgot about it when I designed this level.

You got lucky! :stinkycool:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Thanks for the help, Liz! That first part with the green spheres really had me stumped. Did what Bob did with the red dude, then went back and did it your way. A very neat level that I enjoyed very much, Thanks! :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Ahoy Me Hearties!

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Very nice, thanks!!!