New Level (adv) - Bourton-on-the-Water

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Bourton-on-the-Water

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:24 pm

415LIZM - Bourton-on-the-Water

Join Qookie on her tour of Cotswold villages. I'm not doing much good for the British Tourist Board - it makes these lovely villages seem dangerous! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again using the new CustomTexture and Houses which I've made for the series. Download here:

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15398
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Liz I love the look of this new series. I will have to wait until you complete the series before I use the texture.

I had a little trouble taming some unruly z-bots in this one. After that things went smoothly except , of course, there was a chomper and canon fire :shock:

Thanks,

Michelle 8)
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 pm

another great level Liz, boy did i have trouble with the z bots as well, but i am glad to say i got home. :D :D :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:02 pm

I need a little push in the right direction so to speak, with the zbots. I really stink and directing any of the critters in this game.

Anyone got a hinty poo for me please? :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:15 am

:D :D :D I bet the real place is quite pleasant and not anywhere near as dangerous as this level, :lol:
Once I got the bots sorted the rest fell into place. Brilliant use of cannons. Thanks for the great level Liz. :D :D :D
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:10 am

I'll email you Robyn.

It's a bit early for a spoiler. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:44 am

love the look of the level, same as Kiki once i got the z bots going in the right direction every thing went great, thanks for a great level :D :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Thanks for the help with the botties Lizzie :D A wonderful adventure level! Loads of great puzzles - the cannon part was brill and so was the conveyor puzzle! :D

Love the look so very much - brilliant! 8) My husband's parents live very near the Cotswolds - I'll have to show them your creativity next time they come to visit! :)

Many thanks and I look forward to the next village! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I was trying to make it harder than it looked, after moving the boxes here and there and not getting any results I decided to just simplify it with one move. Got the botties doing their thing then had several more restarts with the cannon part. This was fun. Thanks Liz for the adventure.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 pm

I could not figure out what you wanted done with that chomper. :?
So when in doubt... :D

I'm enjoying this tour Liz, next stop 'Stow'.

Thanks,
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:20 am

Doh! You found the loophole Bobster! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm dumb! :oops:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:55 am

Double post! A lot of people have asked for help with the z-bot section, so here it is. Highlight to read the solution, and see picture below.
Push box 1 one space right.

Cross the bridge and push box 2 one space right.

Boxes 3 and 4 up into the water.

Collect coins 5, 6 and 7. Collect coin 7 just after a z-bot has passed it, then run up under the remaining box, wait until the first z-bot has gone upwards, and push the box one space left to block the second z-bot. The first z-bot ends up in the right side house to activate the timer.

Cross the bridge and push box 9 left to the wall.

Go back to the z-bot room and stand left of the box. When the z-bot passes, quickly push the box right into the waterhole.

The second z-bot goes up to activate the timer in the left house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:11 pm

I got rid of the chomper too :oops: was there supposed to be another use for him?

Thanks for your box/zbot spoiler Lizzie! Finally got this one done. I had no idea what went where or how to get anywhere on this one. I just kept pushin' stuff around and then counted the objects I needed and counted the objects I had and viola! Finally after killin' off the chomper I was good to go.

Gorgeous and masterful puzzle Lizze, thanks! I'm so looking forward to the rest of this series.

I'm still thinkin' I don't really wanna visit though, cannon fire, huge rolling boulders....not really my cuppa tea for a vacation spot.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:40 am

Thanks for the help with the zbots! I also got rid of the chomper, was there another way? After several restarts, finally made it through and got the gold. Thanks for all the fun and the pretty new models and texture, Liz! :D
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Thanks for the help with the botties. Played it a bit different though but it gave me the nudge into the right direction.
I was juggling with the cannons for a long time but finally found my way home.
Tricky stuff and fun to play. Thanks, Liz :D
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Just finished and am worn out from all of my cannon dodging! Thanks, Liz, for another great level!
Anne
My List