New Level (adv) - Qookie in the Piazza

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Qookie in the Piazza

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:54 am

429LIZM - Qookie in the Piazza

Qookie flew from the Cotswolds to Italy to meet up with Peegue and the gang.

There's one old glitch to do with getting coins in the water. If you don't remember it, just ask for help. :wink:

Using Popo's beautiful Piazza texture which I used in my last level. Thanks Poop-deck! :D :D

Download here if you need it:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15780
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 pm

Got that glitch all figured out (amazin' ain't it?) but that dangy red button is driving me nuts!!!!! I can see what I want to do I just can't do it which makes me think that I'm wrong LOL!

Way too early for a hint so I'm goin' back in!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:58 pm

This level looks as if What-a-mess has been in there before :lol:
Qookie did some cleaning before going home.
Thanks for the fun, Liz :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Ok got the red button all figured out...boy was I doin' stuff wrong! Now it's that dang generator!!! Yikes this is a doozie Lizzie, great fun so far :D

Edit: Ah haaaaaaaaaa ya sent me all over da place Lizzie! Great stuff! That generator had me goin' for loads of restarts but I finally got it.

Beautiful as always and great puzzlin' fun, thanks gorgeous!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Well done Robyn and Lutz! This one was a bit of a stinker.

If anyone needs help, just yell! :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:If anyone needs help, just yell! :wink:
Could I have a teeny hint please Lizzie as to what to do first! Just a teeny one please x
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:57 pm

I could have sworn I posted on this yesterday. :shock:

Of course with all the computer problems I was having, including needing a whole new modem! It's possible I sent my message to a WA board. :lol:

Lots of fun stuff going on here Liz, in fact some of the moves seemed decidedly un-Lizzie-like! I'll be interested to see if you post a walk-through, I think I did it your way but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the challenge!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Lillie - some teeny hints.
The main first task is to get the coins in the water by smashing a box on each one via the tramps. Sacrifice the first wooden box (via the white TP) so you can free up 3 more boxes. Then build a boulder/sphere bridge so you can get there.
Red sphere hints.
Push grey boulder right into water. Collect coin below left red sphere but leave the bottom coin. Push right red sphere down and right.
The generator.
Is a boulder generator. That barrel ain't there for nuttin'. Watch where you put the raft. You need it to keep the green timer going.
If these hints don't help, I'll post a full walkthrough in a day or so. :P :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:09 pm

This was really a fun level to figure out, Liz. Thanks!
Anne
My List
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:26 am

Really enjoyed working thru this gem!

Excellant misdirection with the red spheres, I know cuz I kept putting them in the wrong spot, was able to get thru to the end but couldn't get my coins in the water :evil: :lol: Once I saw your hint I went back to the drawing board and was able to find my gold.

Awesome, thank you for this ace puzzler :D :P :D :P
Cathy
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:36 am

please Liz can i have help with the red button, i just cant work it out, great level though, thanks :oops: :oops: :oops:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Fiffi, check out Lizzie's spoiler above about the red spheres...I think once you do that you'll see what to do with the red button :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:43 pm

I am really sorry Lizzie but I am just not seeing the opening moves :oops: Me know understand :(
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:52 pm

and i`m sorry
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:56 pm

sorry about that, but i still cant get the red button covered, i can get the red sphere left of the red button but i`v lost the other red sphere to help me, please help :oops: :oops: :oops:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm

WALKTHROUGH FOR FIRST PART
1. Jump right, right, and push box down through white TP. Follow box and use conveyor timer so you can move box to corner shown in pic.
2. Keep stepping on and off the timer until you see the kaboom going into the top corner. Push the box up over the trampoline. Jump over the boulder trampoline and push the box right to squash the kaboom. When the conveyors start again push the boulder down to activate the white timer.
3. Box #1 goes down through the red TP and ends up smashing on the left coin in the water. Box #2 goes left over the tramps and smashes the right coin in the water. Box #3 goes left into the water by the red sphere.
4. Stand on this box and tramp down onto the break tile. Walk up, taking the coin left of the red sphere. Walk up and round to the left side of the pond and take the coin below the left red sphere. Push the boulder into the water. Leave the bottom coin for now.
5. Walk back to the right side red sphere and push it down and right. It goes through the white TP ready to push onto the red button. The other red sphere completes the bridge. Collect all coins in water area.
6. Tramp down and left, and push the red sphere right onto red button.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Liz Mayhew on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:26 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: i am sorry Liz i must be going gaga, i still cant work out the red spheres i do as you say push the red sphere down then right but the other red sphere goes next to the grey sphere where i cant move it, where am i going wrong, please give me help. thanks very much
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:09 pm

I haven't finished yet Fiffi - but I have done that red sphere part.
BEFORE you push the red sphere down, walk anticlockwise around the pool and push the boulder right into the water. Leave the bottom coin. Then push the right sphere down and right!
Hope that helps :D

I am almost there Lizzie - just have to get the green timer/travelator puzzle - no help please - I am gonna get this one if I have to stay up all night :twisted:
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:57 pm

thanks Lillie, i got home with your help, if you want my help i would be glad to help you :D :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Thanks for the offer Fiffi - but I finally got it! :D

WOW Lizzie - what a level! :twisted:

So many twists and turns and moves to consider in every direction! 8) Very well done for designing this beauty! A lot of brainpain but it was well worth it to finally get 'er done :D

Loved it - many thanks :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks for helping out Lillie. I guess that re-reading my spoiler, I wasn't very clear about that bit. I'll edit it. 8)

Thanks for sticking with it fiffi. It was a stinker! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:22 pm

Needed your spoiler for the boxes and spheres. Only took me three tries to get the rest. I messed up the boulders then messed up the tramps by the boomer. Lots of fun Liz..thank you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:53 pm

:D :D :D Nice level! I had to count the boulders, and I can't count, that's the problem but finally I did it.

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Qookie in the Piazza

Post by Amnon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:24 pm

Excellent level, thanks!