New Level (adv) - Bye Bye Bluebells

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - Bye Bye Bluebells

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu May 15, 2008 2:34 pm

439LIZM - Bye Bye Bluebells

Well, I was going to use Qookie for this level (because she says Bye Bye at the end), but as there are a few simple trampoline jumps and Bob has forbidden it under the new rules, I've had to change to Peegue! :lol: :lol: :wink:

This is the last of the bluebell levels from me for this year. They've mostly stopped flowering in the woods now. More next May I expect!

Using the same bluebell texture as before - you must have it by now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu May 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Great finish for the series.
Had some troubles with the buttons and boxes but got my gold after some tries.
Excellent fun, thanks :D
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm

I hate finishes Image :lol: :lol:
Top notch Liz, my buttons and boxes gave me some difficulty as well but I made my gold too :D :P :D :P

Your name reminded me of that song Bye Bye Birdie Image that's about how I felt doing this at times :lol: :lol:

Thank you. Pitty your's aren't blooming any more :( hey wait a minute mine are still blooming :D so you could carry on the series with that :wink: :lol: :lol:
Cathy
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu May 15, 2008 6:39 pm

I have other plans Cathy! :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu May 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Okay! Image :lol: :lol:
Cathy
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 am

Wow! This was a hard one for me. The beginning....the chomper....the blue spheres...all took major thinkin' for me. The only part that was easy was the end LOL!

I too hate to see a great series like this end but it was GREAT while it lasted. And as always I'm really looking forward to what you have in store for us next....no pressure though hehehe

Thanks Lizzie!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Fri May 16, 2008 3:11 am

Thanks for the great series, Liz! This was a really fun level with which to end! Ummm - what's next??
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri May 16, 2008 11:52 pm

:D :D :D I was totally mystified by the area with the spheres, It seemed I didn't have enough items for the buttons, I found out what I was doing wrong and made it to the final area and to the exit.
Ace puzzling Liz, Excellent finish to the series.
Thanks for the great levels. :D :D :D
Keeks
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat May 17, 2008 4:48 pm

This was fun Liz!

I thought I was done at one point then I remembered a coin behind a red gate that I had conveniently forgotten. :roll: Fortunately I was able to stroll back and retrieve said item. :D

Thanks for this and the rest of the series!
bob
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat May 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Sorry to see this series go also. This was fun. I grabbed all the coins on the break tiles before I realized I messed up. Kept killing my red helper in the blue gate. Tried to keep him right on Peeque's heels after that but I still managed to get him a few times.

Once I got everything where it needed to go and got the coins on the break tiles the level became easier. Thanks for sharing your blue-bells with us. They were pretty while they lasted.
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by gr8places » Sun May 18, 2008 1:22 am

Is all the talk about breaking rules an inside joke or are there new rules?

I'm so far behind :oops:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun May 18, 2008 2:17 am

gr8 it's something over here http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16048 that Bob Roest did as a funny kind of thing. Most of us took it as the joke it was intended to be and kinda added to it. Some kids took it wayyy too seriously though.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Haven't managed to work through many in this series, but did get the finale. The spheres and boxes took some breainstrain, but got 'er done! Thanks Liz!
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon May 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Great fun Mizzy Lizzie - I really enjoyed my trip through the bluebells! :P

The chomper part was ace - as was the box gen! I was trying to run like the wind and get all those bonus coins for ages and then decided that it was impossible! :twisted:

Excellent little series - muchos thanks honeybell! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
kleef079
Gold Wonderlander

Post by kleef079 » Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 pm

I must be doing something terrible wrong over and over again,
I cannot open the blue gate at the end, the part with the chomper is not that hard, but after that, I cannot open the blue gate long enough to put the last (all the way on the left) in the water, needed help badly!!

Gregor
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue May 20, 2008 7:45 am

Gregor - here's help with the blue button.
1. The first blue timer is just to open the gate at the top of the right alleyway. You need to collect the coin by the start (putting the box in the water). And you need to collect the coin off the ice in the right alcove. If needed, go back and walk over the blue timer. Quickly run up the right hand side, leaving all the other coins on the breaktiles there.
2. Grab the top coin and run from the chomper. Press against the red gate until the chomper opens it, grab the coin and exit when the chomper opens the gate again. Move on, pressing against the dark blue gate until the chomper opens it for you. Step on the next blue button to get the chomper through. As soon as he steps on the grey path tile, grab the coin and go south, and left down the breaktiles. Leave the lowest coin there and jump right.
3. Stand on the breaktile and push the box up over the tramp to complete the path for the chomper. Walk right and up so the chomper is on the red button. Trap him there by tramping the steel box over.
4. Now push the blue sphere left and step down out of the way. The sphere smashes the wooden boxes to the right and stops by the coin on the ice curve. Push the wooden box into the water and push the sphere up, stepping left out of the way. The left blue sphere lands on the top blue button and the one you pushed now covers the pink.
5. Collect the coin by the left wall and push the box up into the water to start the bridge to the bonus coin. Now the box generator starts and you can get the rest of the coins.
Hope this helps. If you need more just shout :D :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (adv) - Bye Bye Bluebells

Post by Amnon » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:48 am

Very nice level - thanks!!!