New Level -- Amnon's Analytical Approach

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level -- Amnon's Analytical Approach

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:22 pm

So I created the "Simple 023" level, posted it (as "Shadow") and then 34 minutes later Amnon arrives at a solution that does not require the bug I was using! I made a revised version, so now "Simple 023" requires you to use "Shadow's Shifty Solution". :wink: :lol:

However, the solution provided by "Amnon's Analytical Approach" was so brilliant that I decided to make it into a separate level. If you are really stuck on either of the two, try visually comparing them to each other and see what's different.

This version of the level is the one that requires you to employ "Amnon's Analytical Approach". The original "Shadow's Shifty Solution" will not work in this one. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm playing it now...
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Be sure to play the other one as well, just for the sake of comparison. :wink: It may look similar, but it's totally different! Also, the other one requires you to use a weird bug/glitch in order to solve the level. This one doesn't.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

Amnon's analytical Approach

Post by doodlebug » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am

Fun and easy as soon as I figured out your little trick.

Thanks

Annie

I downloaded and played it without reading your note about simple 023. Now I will have to figure out how to do that one.
Last edited by doodlebug on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm

It's not my trick, it's Amnon's. :wink: Without him, this level would have never existed.

I did use a similar trick in one of my other levels ("A Little Problem") but I failed to notice it in my own design for Simple 023. :wink:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level -- Amnon's Analytical Approach

Post by Jutomi » Mon May 29, 2023 7:09 pm

Welp, I'd thank you for this level, too, but I suppose the honor goes to Amnon, so thank you Amnon :lol:

(I'll still thank you too Muz for making it a unique level though.)

Absolutely loved the solution to this one, as well! Certainly still has the vibes of "glitchiness", but I suppose the nature of the quirks used in this level are so natural in RTW compared to actual "bugs" it's just expected behavior at this point :lol:

Many thanks for finding this beautiful solution, Amnon. And, as usual,
My video solution~
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.