Level Remix - Mindful Strategies (from QftFE)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Level Remix - Mindful Strategies (from QftFE)

Post by Kamerson » Tue May 18, 2021 3:24 pm

Here's a remix of a level from Quest for the Five Elements by Tech Warrior. While playing Mindful Strategies, I noticed a possibility for an alternate solution that was only a few steps away from working, so I decided to modify the level and make an alternate version of it with a different solution! Although I may have gone a little overboard with the difficulty... :twisted:

Here's the download for the level remix as well as the original level. If you haven't played the original level, you should probably start with that. There's no story spoilers for QftFE in it so it's fine to play by itself! You'll want to pay attention to the differences between the remix and the original, because they all matter in the remix!

Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Tech Warrior
Rainbow Keeper

Re: Level Remix - Mindful Strategies (from QftFE)

Post by Tech Warrior » Tue May 18, 2021 11:43 pm

Wow, that was an excellent puzzle, with some very -mindful strategies- required indeed! Definitely much harder than the original, but you really made the most of the canvas.

You should make more levels! Seems you'll be great at them.
Quest for the Five Elements - a 195-level RTW expansion pack
I am also known as Joey_San on Discord.
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Kamerson » Wed May 19, 2021 1:18 am

Tech Warrior wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:43 pm
Wow, that was an excellent puzzle, with some very -mindful strategies- required indeed! Definitely much harder than the original, but you really made the most of the canvas.

You should make more levels! Seems you'll be great at them.
Glad you enjoyed it! I feel like I'm better at making modifications to other peoples' levels rather than creating my own, but I'll definitely try my hand at an original level soon! :stinkyhappy:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed May 19, 2021 11:34 am

Indeed, quite a challenge - I would give it a difficulty level of 8/10.

Thanks!!!