New Level - CCW9 1/4 - The Scarred Badlands

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - CCW9 1/4 - The Scarred Badlands

Post by Jutomi » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:32 pm

What's this?!? COMBAT ISLAND :?: :?: :?:

Yes. Years later, after going through and recording the rest of the Lost Lands, I got sentimental and decided to go through my old levels. I actually had saved pictures from all of the old levels! (Including ones I decided to not upload, thank goodness.) As it turns out, those pictures included several levels from beyond Tetraphotic Coding. In fact, I had eight! I remember now that I wanted to wait until I finished making this series before uploading them, so it wouldn't be incomplete... but, well :lol: it was incomplete anyway.

Well, ok, that wasn't the only reason. I wasn't sure about a few of the additions, and for good reason! In fact, I've decided to not recreate three from the second of the two worlds (which was supposed to be the second-to-last one), as well as two from this world (actually one; I did recreate another to test it and ultimately decided it was... really bad '>_>)

Nonetheless, I have recreated (salvaged) three levels from this world - as well as created a new one. :lol:

After this world of four, I will close out with a proper ending. It may not be the most graceful ending, but - I'm sick of having an incomplete series up on the forum, and - I admit, I found these three unreleased levels pretty interesting. And uh, heads up - this one's almost certainly the most difficult of the set. :lol:

I also couldn't salvage the old dialogue (which was probably not that great anyway - not that I've improved much in that time), nor the time limits - which is probably for the best. As such, these all shall have a five minute time limit. :P

So here we go! Five years later...
Lets put an end to this, shall we? :)

And, as always, my video solution~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jutomi on Tue May 30, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - CCW9 1/4 - The Scarred Badlands

Post by Amnon » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:31 am

Wow, this was difficult - and so beautiful!!!!!

OK, I just did it in untimed mode, now lets see if I can do it on time.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:36 am

Made it in timed mode with 1:55 minutes left.

A really great and classical level!

Where are the other three?
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:57 am

They're a'comin' :lol: Didn't want to inundate you with them all at once (and give myself a tiny bit more time to finish the uninteresting finale :P) But I'll go ahead and start uploading them :P

I'm glad you liked this one so much! I admit, this one was probably my favorite of the lot; it's the biggest reason why I brought any of these back in the first place ;) Alas, it's all (a little) downhill from here. :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.