New Levels - CCWX Lv1-3/3 - The Way Back Home

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

New Levels - CCWX Lv1-3/3 - The Way Back Home

Post by Jutomi » Tue May 30, 2023 5:20 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry I took so late to actually publish this one... really waiting until the last minute, in terms of my video upload schedule. (They're actually out a few minutes before this is. :lol:) I actually had it written out back in January or February, along with the rest of the last world's recreation, but I wanted to double-check it "worked" with the storyline I had for the Lost Lands and Combat Island so far.

I think it sums it up pretty well... even if it's a mess in its own right. :lol:

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy. It's been one bizarre and painful experience playing through the finale of the Lost Lands... and a surprisingly enjoyable one (comparatively anyway) for this series. I hope you enjoy this three-level set (I couldn't fit all the dialogues in two much less one level) to wrap things up. If not... welp, at least it's all over now. :P

Oh right, and of course, my video... not really "solutions", so much as just logs. Feel free to just watch these instead of downloading :lol:
· Part 1 - The Chomper King's Tale
· Part 2 - The Final Farewell
· Part 3 - Epilogue (The FINAL Finale)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.