New Level - The Grass is Greener

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level - The Grass is Greener

Post by majic1 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:48 pm

The grass is always greener on the other side? In this case, it is! Nothing too puzzling in this one (I don't think - I hesitate to say that anymore!!). :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Majicaleetarina
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:29 pm

Nice one majic.... I thought u didn't give us enough boxes... but u did!! :D :D ... took me a few minutes to figure out how to make sure there were enough.... Nice thinking... nice level.... :D :D ... Having problems with this computer... I have ordered a new one which I will get on Tuesday.... :D :D .. Then I will make more levels ... thinking levels...... I hope... I think my video card on this one is gone ... gone... gone..... I only see shades of gray... :cry: :cry: ... Anxious and looking forward to getting my new one.. which will be faster!!!... :D
carolyn
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:38 pm

Yup! another goodie majic1. :)

You are on a roll.

See the damage Stinky and Loof are doing to our computers? :roll:

There's Carolyn having to get a new one now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

M.A.D.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:43 pm

Congrats on new computer, Carolyn! You wouldn't think Wonderland would be so demanding on computers, but it seems we are all wearing our computers out. My new one just arrived the other day, and Wonderland works great on it. (However, Stinky and Loof still won't run for me -- I was hoping that with the new computer I would be able to do some of these harder levels like our younger counterparts on the forum, but no deal!) :wink:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

new computers

Post by janetgalle » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:56 pm

Oh, new computers... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Stop tempting me!

I promised I would wait at least until Christmas (but thats toooo long) maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me a reeeaaaly good basket!!! :D

jg :mrgreen: (That's me, green with envy!)