New Level -- Sprinter Cell

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

New Level -- Sprinter Cell

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:49 am

Tie your fingers in a knot while playing this one. :twisted:
Enjoy! :twisted:
P.S. It IS possible, even though I myself had a tremendous amount of deaths, while playtesting this one. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:54 pm

No! Can't do it.
I could get thru the first 2 cannons.
But after that... :( :( :( :( :( :(

EDIT: Yay. I got thru the second three cannons.
But after that... :( :( :( :( :( :(
dlcs18
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:10 pm

You got through 5 cannons, and the 6'th one gets you? You need to get through the first six cannons. Then it's almost all quite easy, until the end, where you have to repeat the trick TWO (!) times.
Good luck.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Nope. Tried a few times, then gave it up.
bob
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:52 am

Tough one! I have made it to the first boulder but that is it. It is nerve racking to say the least. I don't know how you come up with these precision levels but they sure are hard. I will give it a rest for now and maybe try in again down the road.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:10 am

:D :D :D I got to the end and that's as far as I can get. Love the title! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Keeks
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:24 am

OK. It seems that after all this time nobody made it. So, solution comes, with no spoiler warning, as it went a bit off the stinker scale.

Solution with image:
When you can, get to the red X, and then to the yellow X. Wait for the red-circled cannon to fire. When it fires, immediately run by the yellow arrow to the blue X. This is a millisecond trick. Too early? Get killed! Too late? Get killed!
Next, when you can, run by the blue arrow, push a boulder and step back at the blue X. Wait for safety, then follow the light-blue arrow.
When you can, get to the light-blue X. After that, go and push the boulder along the light-blue arrow and step back at the light-blue X.
Now wait to be sfae (because of the spikes it may take quite long), then go by the orange arrow and wait there. Wait for the cannon to fire, and when it fires, follow the black arrow (the waiting is same as with the red-circled cannon)
At the end of the black arrow, NO NO NO, overcome your intentions, STOP or you will get killed so close to the exit. Wait for the light-blue circled cannon to fire (just like with a red-circled one) and then run to the exit by the green arrow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:04 am

Thanks for bringing this up again. Tried it from time to time but always was missing the right timing. Today everything went fine and I reached the exit in one piece. A stinker of a level, but fun to play over again. thanks :D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri May 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Amnon, good luck with this one :evil: I do believe it. :roll:

Edit: I tried it again and came about halfway (just once) So maybe next year :?
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level -- Sprinter Cell

Post by Jutomi » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:06 pm

Yarrgh! Alright, maybe a video wasn't necessary (especially after that clever picture above)... but I did it anyway. :lol:

My video solution~

Positively brutal. But much less-so than I thought it'd be... certainly less than a lot of the other stuff I've played. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.