New Level (Adv) - Best Time Wins!!!

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Adv) - Best Time Wins!!!

Post by Dizzy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Can you finish this in less than 2 minutes? Best time wins! :D :D

Uses 'Spin City' texture. Thanks Robyn and thanks for the idea. :wink: :D :D

Have Fun! :D :D :D :D 8)

Dizzykids010 - Best Time Wins!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Boy Howdy, Dizzy, this one had me restarting a few times learning the twists, turns and jumps. A very challenging level! Thanks for all the fun! :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:13 pm

Less than 2 minutes?! Yikes woman. The best I've gotten so far is 3 min. 15 seconds.

I'm gonna have to keep trying LOL I really like this level and yer welcome :wink:

Thanks sweetie!

Edit: Oh silly me! That's how much time I had LEFT. This time I went back and got it in 1 min. and 1 second!!! Yahoooooooo do I get a prizey poo?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 pm

This was fun.......the best I can do is 53 seconds

what a great idea for a level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by uneekrose on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 pm

Monica wins!!!! I can't get it that fast. Sheesh woman you must have some fast fingers!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:20 pm

I had 4:02 left on the clock. I never was good at math, but I think that's 58 seconds!?!? :D :D :D ok ok, I was the creator of the level so I don't count! :( :( :lol: :lol:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 pm

They are pretty fast, they are also arthritic and if I play to much my fingers get to hurting and I get the fumbly finger syndrome. Thing is I'm left handed but I learned to work the arrow keys with my right hand.

So what do I win....some more wonderland points. We keep this up and Patrick's going to have to come up with a way for me to spend them. Sort of like bonus bucks or something. Some stuffer stinkers to sit on my monitor, I already have a chomper. Serious, don't remember where he came from but he's red and clips on my lamp.

:wink: snicker...snicker
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:12 pm

Tooo cute!!!!!!

You need to remember where you got it! I want one!

Tyler just said they should sell Wonderland stuff like that. Stuffed critters and stuff like that.

Not sure who he means by "they" but I'm thinking it's Patrick :wink:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:04 am

I think my ex-mom-in-law found it somewhere many years ago, I used to have it out in my vehicle but the sun was to much for it, I had to replace the eyes, the other ones melted off. I know she can't remember where she got it. Probably South of the Border in one of their novelty shops.

We stopped there last summer on our way thru but I didn't see them.

One of the girls made stinker dolls, can't remember who, but I think they were featured in one of the midnight posts. I thought about making me some but just never did get around to it, maybe one of these days.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:14 am

I want some stinker dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:31 pm

Congratulations Monica!!! You win 50 Wonderland Points and a Stinky Pirate Doll :piraterazz:

Those dolls and chompers are SO cute. If Patrick had a 'Wonderland Store' online, I would buy all of them. :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Cool beans........

I looked back at the midnight post and it was Donna Rushing (drushing)who did the little stinker dolls.

I guess were the only three who wanted to play. All the kids are busy with WA.

Thanks bunches Dizzy, I'm saving up those points. :D
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm

Gen, if you can hear me, lol, do you remember what your score was? Did you beat Monica? If so, she might share her new Stinky Pirate Doll with you. :piraterazz: ...or at least give you visiting rights!
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:04 pm

LOL you guys crack me up! Isn't it funny how on some threads the conversation gets so weird and off into never never land?

I'm still thinkin' about those Stinker dolls. There are a lot of crafty type women around where I live. I'm tempted to ask one of them if they could make these somehow and sell them.

I'll keep ya updated :wink:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:42 pm

Here's a link to the discussion on the stinker dolls.
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11527

I have a nice Husquavarna sewing machine and also a serger. I've been making quilts and throw covers for Christmas and when I was younger I made barbie doll clothes.

I might delve into this when I get back home. I looked around at Michael's craft store awhile back and got a few ideas, they sell doll making stuff but a lot of it would probably involve hand sewing. We'll see. Of course MS has the rights to it all so I probably wouldn't be able to sell any if I made them so I'd probably have to let them go for free. We'll see. Robyn just print out the pic and show it to one of those women.

I forgot about Gen, what was her time? If she got better than mine I will gladly pass the little priate and wonderland points to her.

Robyn if you want to try and beat your time try this....as the game is coming up hold the up arrow key so your stinker slides on the ice and puts the first sphere into the water. Sort of gives you a head start.

Keep us updated.........
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:47 pm

Dizzy1 wrote:Gen, if you can hear me, lol, do you remember what your score was? Did you beat Monica? If so, she might share her new Stinky Pirate Doll with you. :piraterazz: ...or at least give you visiting rights!
I couldn't remember, so I did it again and came up with this:

But I would say that we are all winners for getting to play another Dizzy level! :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Holy CROW! Yer fast!!!!!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Well, wat do ya know, she did the same as me. And she's right, were all winners. Yer levels are great Dizzy and this was a whole lot of fun.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:12 pm

awww, thanks, you're all precious :)

MAN ALIVE Gen & Monica!!!!!!!! I don't know how you do it. When I'm timing myself, I can't do crap. My fingers get all nervous and stuff. It's kinda like stage fright. :lol: 8)
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:24 am

I never play with the timer on - it's all I can do to figure out how to play most of the levels.
This was a fun one. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:59 pm

I never play with the timer on either Ann, I'm just not fast enough. lol Turned it on for this one though and I think that's what made me nervous.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:26 pm

I have no idea how you girlies managed in such a short time. :shock: :shock: Congrats all round.

It took me 1 minute and 15 seconds at my best and that was after loads and loads of practice runs.

I needed quite a few tries to get the thing right in the first place. Quite a challenge for a kids level. I was caught out with the cyan button, but got it right eventually!

Excellent fun. Thanks for all these Dizzy, I've had a great time playing them. :piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Komatz
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Komatz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:12 am

My best time: 54 sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D
Please make more like this!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:47 am

yeah....Dizzy, this was fun.
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:47 am

Well I don't know about "best time" :oops: but "Dizzy" & "Spin City" are definitely the correct words to use describing this fun little level. Had me going in circles more than a few times before I finally made my way home :D
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Komatz wrote:My best time: 54 sec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D
Please make more like this!
Sorry, I've just read this request...............what the people want, the people get. Working on it. And thanks all. :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)
2prestoncharles
Gold Wonderlander

Post by 2prestoncharles » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:57 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am now a SILVER WONDERLANDER! can i have a doll??? plz??? :( :cry: :cry:
(he starts crying.) WAAAA!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: snif sniffle........... :(
plz? :( sniffle snif snif............ :( il trade you uno of moi LEGO
Stinkey? plz? you can keep it if you give me a doll!
Last edited by 2prestoncharles on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Yes 2PrestonCharles, here is your 'Stinky Pirate Doll'! :D :D 8)

:piratesmile: and another one :D :piratesmile:
2prestoncharles
Gold Wonderlander

Post by 2prestoncharles » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:49 pm

16 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) do i win????
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:02 pm

How in the world did you finish that FAST??????

YES, ofcourse you WIN!!! :D