New Level (adv) - The Crew is Reunited

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (adv) - The Crew is Reunited

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 pm

LIZKIDS139 - The Crew is Reunited

At last our marooned astronauts are together again.
Can they get control of the alien ship and complete their mission?
Please help!

This level can be DANGEROUS in places, so take care! :D

Once again I'm using the texture and models used in the last 3 levels.
Download here if needed:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19847
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 pm

May I have some help please? This is the only level of the series I can't do! I can't get started on it. I think I know what to do but keep getting shot. Thank you.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:26 am

Hi Tweetyangel

I'm not surprised you found this level difficult. Keeks has told me it took him a while to solve it. I seriously misjudged how difficult this one would be. Here's the complete walkthrough.

LIZKIDS139 - THE CREW IS REUNITED
WALKTHROUGH

1. Stinky goes through the TP. When the kaboom passes the top box push it 1 left and go down to the bottom box. Push it to trap and blow up the kaboom. Take the coin.
2. Push the next 2 boxes into the water and remove the coins from the fake walls. Push the steel box left until it's one space above right of the keg. Push the keg left down the conveyor. This blows up the gunner.
3. Use the 2 steel boxes to fill the waterhole so Loof can come through the TP. Stinky goes to stand just at the right of the conveyor. Loof pushes the plasma cube on the cyan button and waits until the z-bot has gone past.
4. Stinky goes along the conveyor and waits above the steel box. Loof follows and waits in the top left corner of that room. Stinky waits until the UFO passes the steel box, then pushes it down. Carefully step round and take the bonus coin. Follow the UFO round the steel box once more, keeping out of the line of fire and push the box onto the button, running up to the top and left to safety.
5. Avoiding the UFO fire push the next steel box 1 left into the gateway. When the kaboom is at the top, push the steel box 1 left to blow him up. Have Stinky and Loof stand at the top of the room, out of the way of the fire which will come from the pink gate.
6. Switch to Qookie. Through the TP, down the ice curve, push the cannon left round the ice and wait right of the cannon until all the z-bots are gone. Then push the cannon left until Qookie is standing on the sign. Push the keg left down the conveyor to blow up the gunner. Leave the cannon for Peegue and ride left on the conveyor.
7. Take the coins and fill the waterhole with the steel boxes. In the next room take the coin and push both steel boxes into the left side water. Push the lower reflector into the bottom left corner, cross the bridge and push the top reflector beside the pink gate. Slide down the ice and wait on the sign in that room.
8. Switch to Peegue. He pushes the cannon down the conveyor but doesn't follow. He stands on the green button until the z-bot has passed, then rides down the conveyor to push the cannon round the ice to the bottom opening. Switch to Qookie. When it's safe, push the cannon on the pink button and step up. The cannon now blows up all the baddies in the control room.
9. Switch to Peegue. Avoiding cannon fire go into the control room, pushing the reflector left out of the way. Go and stand on the conveyor button. Stinky and Loof can now enter the control room, collect the coins and the top of the level and exit. Qookie - watch out for cannon fire - goes into the control room, collects the last coins and exits. Peegue exits last.
For any of you who are interested, I've tried yet again to make an easier version of this level. Have a go if you want to:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Tue May 04, 2010 2:38 pm

I was able to finish the series. Thank you for the walk through. I was killing the kaboom in the wrong place!