New Level (Advanced)- Etched In Stone

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

New Level (Advanced)- Etched In Stone

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:35 am

aka etch-a-sketched in stone

==RED ECHOES ARC==
1. Heated Transportation
2. Ancient Remnants
3. Rushing Water
4. The Echo
5. Cannonfire
6. Etched In Stone
7. In Search of A Solution
8. The Crimson Army
9. Ring of Flames
10. Vermilion Confrontation

My Level List

In this level, the gang learn the history of Elpis' kind and what exactly happened to the Spectra.

This level requires' Liz's VolcanicT custom texture, which I used in my last level.

It also requires popo's Stonehenge custom model, but the model pack I used it from can be found here. This adds the puzzle here, so make sure to download it!!

Difficulty:
Easy, but some signs are hard to find. Keep your eyes peeled. The signs are out of order, so think a bit before going all out on the rainbow coins. But that doesn't count as a difficulty tactic, does it? ;)

Loof's journal:

4-16-17
So much lore! Elpis' kind is truly fascinating. Apparently, there ten races, each corresponding with a color. A giant beast that we didn't learn much about somehow nearly destroyed everything but they stopped it, but the Spectra were scattered from the resounding magic. Elpis' identity was partially revealed, but can I suspect something from what we've learned in this cavern..?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru