HELP!!!! DRTW W6L6

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

HELP!!!! DRTW W6L6

Post by Gen » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:01 am

Any help would be appreciated! I can't get the four "little people" through the final colored gates without "hurting" some of them. Any hints?

Thanks in advance! :D
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:31 am

I haven't gotten that far yet (almost there), but for this level, midnight synergy posted a solution, here:

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/returnto ... and/hints/
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:12 am

I'm still working on this one. Got as far as the room with the metal boxes, Then stood on one of the grates that I shouldn't have and made it impossible to get Peegue out. I nearly cried :cry: Getting past those electric tiles was a nightmare. :shock: and now I have to do it all over again. :roll:
Pauline
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:07 pm

Hey popo, I did that too! Also blew myself up a couple of times too. I finally got Peegue out and thought I was home free. No such luck! Three characters stand on buttons to hold gates open - if you move one the gate closes and if another character is in the gate - OOPS. I've tried putting a barrel on a button, but that only works for one. I thought sleeping on it would help me solve it, but I'm still stuck. :oops:
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:40 am

Gen wrote:Hey popo, I did that too! Also blew myself up a couple of times too. I finally got Peegue out and thought I was home free. No such luck! Three characters stand on buttons to hold gates open - if you move one the gate closes and if another character is in the gate - OOPS. I've tried putting a barrel on a button, but that only works for one. I thought sleeping on it would help me solve it, but I'm still stuck. :oops:
Hi, I've gotten to world 6 now. Rescuing Peegue was quite a pain I agree. :shock: Here's how to get home (SPOILERS):

Hint: use the purple teleporter
(more details ahead if you need them...)

...Details: it connects the exit area with the area with the alien statues and powder kegs. To use it you need to get rid of one of the wooden boxes in the way...just collapse the bridges adjacent to one of the boxes into water, so that the box can be pushed away when you enter the teleport on the alien status side.

:wink:
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:27 pm

Thanks for the help! I finally did it. I was just trying to make it harder than it was. Duh! :oops: :oops: :oops:
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:46 am

I'm working on this level too. I can't get Peegue out because of the ufo's! :evil: I assume the teleporter behind the Zbot room is supposed to help me get rid of them, but I keep getting killed when I go in there!

SPOILER:

BTW I solved the problem of the room with the scouge by pushing one of the barrels into the teleporter. Got rid of the boxes and let me bring everybody through (except Peegue of course).

END SPOILER
SharonM
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:02 am

SharonM, here is a spoiler for getting Peegue out

SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After moving the metal boxes of to the rooms below and positioning them, let the UFO out of the room at the bottom. It will come up and shoot away a wooden box if Stinky moves away fast enough. Once the wooden box is gone, Peegue can exit via the transportor and exit with the rest. Also there is a "Hint" on the Midnight Synergy site.
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:54 pm

I have read all of of the spoilers on this post, unfortunately they are not helping me. :oops: :oops: Reason being, I can't get past the stinking electric tiles. I know it is a timing thing, but I am stuck, every step I take I kill Stinky and Qookie. I haven't even managed to get Loof in there to attempt to get him across the tiles. Am I missing something???? This is so frustrating.
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:17 pm

Danell,

SPOILER ALERT

The way I do it is to wait for all the electric tiles to light up. Then I step up one, wait for the center to light up, then stepup one and over two to the center of the three block wall. There is a normal floor tile there. Then you can take your character up and out of the room, avoiding the zbot.

END SPOILER
SharonM
Danell1975
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Danell1975 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:06 pm

Thanks, My son basically told me to do the same thing. I hate all of this perfect timing. GRRRR.... Anywho, I have managed to get past the tiles now I just have to figure out the rest of the game. LOL, I will never get these completed!!! I am sooooo addicted. On top of the fact that I am trying to carefully beat these levels, I just have to do them perfectly. I have to have all of the coins bonus and rainbow. How silly is that?!?!?!?