The Amphitheatre

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Agundhus71

The Amphitheatre

Post by Agundhus71 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:09 pm

In return to wonderland I have no solution for The Amphitheatre. I can make the first part, but then I don't know how to do. :cry: Please help me.
Anette
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:32 pm

Lillie
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:51 am

I can NOT do this level! I can't do it.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Elmo, it would help us to help you if you could post which game you are playing, the world number and the level number. RTW for Return to Wonderland, RTWD for Return to Wonderland Deluxe, WSW for Wonderland Secret Worlds. For example, RTWD, W1L1, Introducing Qookie.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:52 pm

Read the Thread title and you will know what I am talking about!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:40 pm

I know the name of the level, but I don't know where to find it. I am willing to go back and replay the level to help you, but I need to find it first. It has been a couple of years since I completed Wonderland, Return to Wonderland and Return to Wonderland Deluxe. Can't remember all the levels in all those games. :roll:
Toon Dog
Rainbow Master

Post by Toon Dog » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:42 am

Gen wrote:I know the name of the level, but I don't know where to find it. I am willing to go back and replay the level to help you, but I need to find it first. It has been a couple of years since I completed Wonderland, Return to Wonderland and Return to Wonderland Deluxe. Can't remember all the levels in all those games. :roll:
It's in the 2nd "world" of WSW. :wink:
Please email me \/
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:22 am

Thanks Toon Dog! I appreciate the help and will check it out. :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:37 am

Surprisingly I still remember this level.
Where are you stuck?
If it's the beginning, then there is an online solution available.
If it's the end troubling you because the six chompers block your way:
Don't go down on the conveyor with Loof for niw, just collect everything and make Stinky go through the boulders. Then go from side to side to draw out the red chompers.
Now go side to side with Loof to draw out the yellow chompers.
Now the teleporter is unblocked. Loof can get down and in the teleporter.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:35 am

I have trouble with the stupid chompers! In the beginning they get me most of the time. And when they don't get me, I end up getting it at the bottom from the stupid fireballs! I am just so frustrated I could scream!
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:29 am

Ya know, I'm really surprised anyone wants to help you at all. You are the most negative person on this forum, and rude a lot of the time too.

I've just read through all of your posts. You only come on here asking for help, but have only said please once and thanks 7 times. You seem to think everything is stupid and impossible. Why on earth are you even playing these games, you obviously are not getting any pleasure from them at all.

I don't know how old you are, but you seem to be female as you used to sign your posts Nancy (unless you are male and are a nancy!). If you are a kid then you need to learn some manners. If you are an adult then you should know better. Either way I think you need to be a little more pleasant.
Pauline
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:08 am

I can understand elmopalooza, when I was solving Guard Corridor the air was blue from foul language. :lol:

With the chompers in the beginning, the official solution shows the way.
With cannons and boulders at the end, there's ONLY one solution: be fast!!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.