RTW W7L7 Sewers

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

RTW W7L7 Sewers

Post by skeet » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:17 pm

Anyone have any hints for taking out those irritating coilies at the end? I have tried to use the boulder left there, at most I get Only ONE of them little boogers! :roll: Any help here? :?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Avoid them! :twisted: At least that's what I did.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

Post by skeet » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:38 pm

Muz-thanks for the reply! I tried that and the little nasties just stay right between me and the gold. Hah, they even followed me back across bridges. Guess this is one level w/o the gold :cry: Oh well guess I will replay it at a later date ([maybe my walls wont be so full of holes that way ):wink:

Skeet
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:02 am

You might also try following the boulder immediately. Most times you will get surrounded, but if you're lucky they might actually make a gap...
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

Post by skeet » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:53 pm

:shock: Holy cow that worked Muz! Guess ya just gotta go for the gusto with this game :lol: Got the gold! 8) I don't care how bad your friends talk about you Muz you are 8) lol j/k

Skeet