WSW-Explosions

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

WSW-Explosions

Post by skeet » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Can anyone puleeez help me with guiding that kaboom to the kegs with the ice box? I have tried so many times and getting nowhere! One step and bam...I am toast. :( Any help would be appreciated by me and my puter since it is getting pretty banged up from my frustration. :x :x Thx
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:13 pm

Hi skeet,

I'm writing from memmory so please bear with me if it's all wrong. It's tricky, that much I remember :roll: .

You have two plasma boxes, right?

If you arrange the first one just NE of the one the Kaboom is circling, the Kaboom will now circle both boxes. With careful timing: move the lowest one out of the way and then just NE of the other one. I don't remember how many times you need to do this, but hopefully you get the idea. I think I remember something about being careful not to blow up any of the boxes.

I hope this helps you out. If not come back and ask again and I can replay the level and help better.

Good luck,
Mette
\Mette
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

Explosions

Post by skeet » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Thx for the reply mette :D The kaboom is in the center of the room circling coins with an ice box in the center. I have one ice box it says to move to the top right of the box of coins. I am suppose to move it up two squares but never make it past the first square. :oops: Anywho....I thunk I may be doing something wrong just not sure. Any hints, tips or tricks? Move coins first maybe?
skeet
Silver Wonderlander

Explosions

Post by skeet » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Never mind I figured it out... :D Collecting the coins then working the ice boxes one at a time was the answer! Finished with gold. Thanks again for the reply though and happy wonderlanding! 8)