RTW-Night Fall

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
shanthi
Silver Wonderlander

RTW-Night Fall

Post by shanthi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:30 pm

I hope this is the right title for the level W3L7. Any way, i am kind of stuck (i didn't try very hard). Can any one direct me how to proceed. i mean i could cross over using the barrels but then what do i do?

Thanks for the help
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:01 pm

Shanthi, you need enough barrels to reach the bonus coins. Also you need to reach the house. The one coin is just in front of it and the exit is inside the house.

If you can't see these areas, use alt-x to look around the whole level.

If you hold down the ALT key and the X key at the same time and also use the right number keys at the same time, you can zoom in or out, left or right, up or down, or tilt up or down.
ALT-X and the 9 key, you will zoom out.
ALT-X and 3 zooms in,
ALT-X and 4 moves the view to the left,
ALT-X and 6 moves the view to the right.
ALT-X and 7 or 1 tips the view up or down,
ALT-X and 8 moves the view down,
ALT-X and 2 moves the view up.

Here are a couple of links that might be helpful:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=rtw+w3l7

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... =nightfall
shanthi
Silver Wonderlander

Post by shanthi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:51 pm

Hi there Gen

Thanks for the reply. I got that part done, i mean, i got the kegs in the water, collected bonus,collected the key and made it to the house. But i am missing the second clue to the secret i got the first clue (and i think i forgot the first one but i probably can go back to that level and get it), and i got the third one too.

i am thinking i need to access that secret either in this level or the previous one and i haven't figured it yet. I was actually looking for help to that portion of the level. Let me know if you have any advise.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:12 am

Hi Shanthi, I don't remember about this level specifically, but I do remember that there were signs in a level that you couldn't reach in that level, but could in either previous levels or in a future level. There are several that use the same scene. Hope this helps!
shanthi
Silver Wonderlander

Post by shanthi » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:31 pm

Hello Again

Thanks for the info. i actually went back on to the level "Home is where snow isn't" and got the second clue. Now i need to decode the clues and at this point, i feel very much like i am in a Bond movie, what with secret codes and dodging the UFO's & Kabooms. Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:23 am

You're welcome. Continue to have a good time! :D