WSW-Things that make you go Kaboom!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

WSW-Things that make you go Kaboom!

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:28 am

How do I kill all the Kabooms near the end? I got the first part. I get the gate open. But how do I kill them without killing myself?
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:04 pm

Perhaps you didn't read this on the other thread about the amphithreatre:
popo wrote:Ya know, I'm really surprised anyone wants to help you at all. You are the most negative person on this forum, and rude a lot of the time too.

I've just read through all of your posts. You only come on here asking for help, but have only said please once and thanks 7 times. You seem to think everything is stupid and impossible. Why on earth are you even playing these games, you obviously are not getting any pleasure from them at all.

I don't know how old you are, but you seem to be female as you used to sign your posts Nancy (unless you are male and are a nancy!). If you are a kid then you need to learn some manners. If you are an adult then you should know better. Either way I think you need to be a little more pleasant.
Please and Thank you would be nice!

Have Loof gather the coins in the left area, then in the bottom area. Once the white gate is down, Stinky can enter the red transporter, pushing one barrel down into the kabooms. Push the other barrels down when there is a gap between kabooms. Then Loof can follow the remaining kabooms gathering the rest of the coins and exiting. Stinky can now enter the area carefully if any kabooms remain and exit.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:57 am

For you information I HAVE said thank you many times on threads where I have gotten help. And you know what? Nobody acknowledges it! All you do is harp. Maybe if you people were not so rude yourselves, it would help! WHen I ask nicely, I get no response. I am not t he rude one here.
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:32 pm

elmopalooza wrote:For you information I HAVE said thank you many times on threads where I have gotten help. WHen I ask nicely, I get no response.
Are you sure about that Elmo.. I just looked over your last 12 posts and you only said thanks ONE time and NEVER did you said please.

I see where JG has gone WAY out of her way to help you here
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12635
Funny I don't see a please or thank you.. only the mention that you don't want to be rude... well guess what you are :!:

Gen, Please and Thank you are becoming words of the past.. ya know like "penny candy" :(