footsteps in inner sanctem help help help...

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

footsteps in inner sanctem help help help...

Post by fionasamuella » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:29 am

have gotten all gates open but cannot make a bridge to the exit.. how do you release enough steel boxes, when they are all keeping buttons down that you need down.....
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:11 am

At that point you no longer need the purple yellow and green buttons to be held down, because you should've gotten the blue-green gate opened, which allows you to use the white teleporter instead of going thru the purple yellow green gates.
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

Post by fionasamuella » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:26 am

got it thanks.. realized after i had already posted.. now i'm stuck on the next level!!!!!!!
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:41 am

K. This is the only thread on this level that I could find. I can make it through to the blue teleporter. I get stuck after that. I can get two of the buttons down but I always get the third stuck up too high and I can't get it down. Help me please! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:53 am

Problem is Sanctum is spelled with a U, not a E.

http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4210
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1365

It pays to be able to spell. :wink: :wink: :wink:
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:58 am

duh moment on the spelling. But in reading the posts, the links you gave were regarding the next level, Inner Sanctum. I was able to get that one finished. I have been going back through and getting the ones that I couldn't get before. In "Footsteps of the Inner Sanctum," it starts with Stinky with a red teleporter on his left. I go through the teleporter after getting the coins, put the box on the conveyor button and go through the blue teleporter. It's after I get through the blue teleporter that I have problems. I can get one of the boxes on the buttons with no problem. It's the other two buttons that I can't figure out. I should have checked the spelling in the first place. Does this description help?
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:54 am

amy25 wrote:I should have checked the spelling in the first place. Does this description help?
Also my fault for not reading your post properly. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I haven't looked at the level properly, (going to bed, no time for screenshots), but I can tell you that you need to move boxes (at least one, anyway) in and out between rooms. You use the Blue teleporter to do this. You have 5 boxes in total, so you can dispose of one box to help you move stuff about.

Extra hint: Pink, Green, Yellow, (in that order).

Have another try with this in mind.

Bear (has left the building)
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:05 am

thanks. I had tried everything except getting rid of one box. :D :D :D :D :D :D
moggy

god i am thick

Post by moggy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 pm

[quote="LinkyNStoof"]At that point you no longer need the purple yellow and green buttons to be held down, because you should've gotten the blue-green gate opened, which allows you to use the white teleporter instead of going thru the purple yellow green gates.[/quote]so easy i had got all gates open but still couldn't figure it out have now though thanks