Help - 5th Aniversary levels

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
DRAKO
Rainbow Wonderlander

Help - 5th Aniversary levels

Post by DRAKO » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:02 pm

:cry: I am having difficulty with level 2 "Saving Private Patrick". I can't figure out the yellow button area. Level 8 - ""5 Candles" - How do you get the pink and red buttons covered?. In "opus Grande" (level 11) - Just don't even know where to start. Lastly Level 12 " Wonderland's 5th Aniversary" what is the jump sequence for the last coins? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Can
anyone please help me please, please, please. Great levels, but they are driving me nuts. I am in grave fear for my pc as I could soon see it being used as a projectile onto the compost heap.
Thank you in advance.
Annie
DRAKO
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:20 pm

Hi Annie, there is a lot of help on the following link. Check it out and see if it helps you. If not, come back again.

http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14137

Good Luck! :D
DRAKO
Rainbow Wonderlander

5th Aniversary HELP

Post by DRAKO » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:29 pm

:oops: I am so red faced. I read the hints for level 11 & 12 but I just can't seem to get it right. And as for level 8 (5 candles) I have no clue as to how to get the pink and red button area done. :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: . On the bright side, I did manage to get level 2 done, though it took quite a few restarts. I have done all of the other levels, with gold, but the three above have me bamboozled. Grovel, beg: can you please help?
Sorry to be such a nuisance.
Thanks kindly
Annie
DRAKO
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I myself have no idea about 8 and 11. :evil:
Level 12 is my own work, since the competiotion has ended:
You need to block the right side of the bottom green teleporter. So, that when you jump in the top teleporter, you come to the LEFT of the bottom teleporter. After that, jump up-right in the top teleporter.
You will come out at a trampoline, allowing you to jump up-right again to get to the exit.
To get to the coins near the trampoline, jump up-right from a different trampoline.
Hope that helps.
Oh, you have solved 2! In this case I back off everything I said, congratulate you, and ask YOU for advice! :oops: :D
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
DRAKO
Rainbow Wonderlander

5th Aniversary L8 & L11

Post by DRAKO » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:12 pm

:D I was just checking back in as I had just solved level 12. As usual I was doing things all the wrong way :oops:. Should have known that was the fiendishly clever Muz level. As for "Saving Private Patrick" (L2) I was making it more difficult than it had to be. Stinky pushes all boxes into place with the last one on the green button. He then tramps over and grabs coin on ice. Manouver him down to pink and blue button area but leave travelator either to left or middle for now. Collect coin and step on break tile. Push boulder down - blue boulder comes out. push blue boulder right, grey boulder left onto pink button and blue right again into water and wait for last blue boulder and push onto blue button. Now manouver travelator to the right (just below blue boulder generator) and push grey boulder down so that it goes on the escalator, then onto travelator and up to smash zbots. Peague now quickly darts right, the up to collect coin and then manouver him back down to leave travelator directly infront of blue boulder generator. Stinky is still standing on the pink button which enables Peague to go to this area where box generator is. Stinky now tramps over blue boulder generator and manouvers to next tramp up and jumps into same area. Both boys now double tramp into yellow button area. From there you need both boys to get sticky cubes into water while one stands on yellow button to keep gate open. Timing is required to get green ball onto the yellow button. From there on in it is fairly straight forward.
Sorry if this seems like a bit of babble but it is after 3am local time and my poor old eyes are tired. Let me know if this helps and also if you can get level 8 and 11. They really have me stumped.
Talk to you soon
Annie
DRAKO
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Actually level 12 would be finedish if not for a ridiculous loophole which I've noticed too late. :evil:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.