WSW - Alien Resort

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
griffgeeks

WSW - Alien Resort

Post by griffgeeks » Fri May 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Hello, everyone... First time posting... I am stuck on Alien Resort. I have read the solution at midnight synergy, and searched the forums here, but I am still stuck.

I can get to Peegue, and I push the ice cubes as suggested. However, as soon as Peegue goes thru the center, the little flying bombs (or whatever they are actually called :P ) hit him and I'm done.

Can someone please offer a suggestion? I appreciate any help I can get on this one!

Thanks, and BTW, I love this game!!!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri May 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi and welcome to the Forum :D :D :D

See if this link helps you - I haven't played this level for years but there should be some help here for you:

http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ien+resort

Good luck and come back again if this doesn't help - someone else will help you :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
griffgeeks

Post by griffgeeks » Fri May 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Thanks, Lillie. I had seen this post, and I'm still getting whacked by the flying bombs. The clue says for Peegue to enter the portal from the bottom, but when I do that, I immediately get hit!

Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance...
griffgeeks

Post by griffgeeks » Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

OK, I now see how the walkthru works... The timing of Peegue pushing the two ice cubes has to be right. If it is, the flying bombs are trapped in the lower half of their section, and then Peegue can enter from the bottom and go directly to the top half of the section with the bombs. Getting out is easy from there...