World 2 - Level 9

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
trikc

World 2 - Level 9

Post by trikc » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm

I can't for the life of me figure out the end of this board. When I roll the calls according to the 'hints' given on the site I end up with two balls pinned in the upper right with no where to go and no way to get the first ball to go back around to get lined up with the exit.

Am I making any sense?
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi Trikc and Welcome to the forum. :D

Which game are you playing?
-TOW (the original) Wonderland
-WSW (Secret worlds)
-RTW classic (return to W)
-RTW de luxe

I think you are talking about RTW classic W2L9 Repetition. Right?
trikc

Post by trikc » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:28 pm

yea, RTW, W2L9 Repetition. Yea. You know after you get the coins you have to roll the balls around?
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 pm

OK I've looked at it and I think it's not that difficult.

When you enter the upper room, don't collect any bonuscoin but push the rightmost boulder or ball (ball 1) to the left. It collides with the other so it is now 1 place right as where the other was.

Then start pushing the other (ball 2): up, right, down, left. At the moment ball 2 collides with ball 1 it is 1 place right as where the other was or 2 places right as where it was at the beginning.

when you repeat this another 2 times the ball is 4 places right as where it was at the beginning so it is straight in line with the pink button.

I hope this helps :D
trikc

Post by trikc » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 pm

You know what? I read your explaination and thought "no way. Makes no sense." But as soon as I started doing it it all clicked. Thanks so much!!!