wsw lava outlet

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
granny
Silver Wonderlander

wsw lava outlet

Post by granny » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 pm

need help where to put the steel boxes
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:44 am

I think there is more, you need help with. If you keep asking questions, and say nothing at all after someone gives you the answer, not even if you finished those levels or if the answers were sufficient, I wonder if there still will be people to answer your questions. Good luck.
granny
Silver Wonderlander

wsw lava outlet

Post by granny » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 pm

i am sorry if i forget to reply if no one wants to help me i understand please accept my apology
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Apology accepted. Of course I want to help, if at least I know that it's appreciated.

I didn't replay the whole level yet, only the beginning (see the screenshot). I pushed the 4 steelboxes in the lava (and used one of them to stop the boulder) so that I could push the boulder right to kill the one kaboom which was walking around the other boulder. Then I walked over the red line to push the prism (with the right timing) down on the red button. Then the cannon/prism shot a few other kabooms and the woodbox, which was blocking the way to the square button.

I hope this helps. If you need more, just ask, then I'll replay the whole level tomorrow. If this is just enough and you're able to complete the level now, I like to know as well.

Good luck! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.