wonderland secret worlds foggy peak

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
trstitch
Bronze Wonderlander

wonderland secret worlds foggy peak

Post by trstitch » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:27 pm

Need help with wonderland secret worlds level foggy peak. I can only figure out how to get two of them to the exit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Checked the online solution and it didn't help me at all. It's good to be back have been a member for awhile. I love the wonderland games they give me hours of fun and frustration. lol gotta love em all though. Thanks again.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:56 pm

I am glad you are enjoying Secret Worlds. :D I'll try to help.
Get all 4 of the gang up by Peegue. Have the first two cross the crevasse.....the first one across should go down around the tree for the key, Do Not Pick Up the Bonus Coin....they should enter the tent, go up and then left. They will transport across to the Peak. Have the first guy walk across the bridge, keeping to the outside tiles. Have the second guy cross the bridge using the inside tiles. Now back to the crevasse. Have the third guy cross the crevasse, now picking up the bonus coin, enter the tent go down and left. This guy will transported to the Peak. Read the message and the fourth guy should be able to join the others.

Hope this helps,
jg
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Foggy Peak

Post by Renande » Wed May 11, 2005 4:09 am

I love this game, but it is driving me NUTS. I've read janetgalle's post and everything works until........... I get the first two across walk them down their respective aisles (this could be wedding) stop them just before the Star gate. Walk the 3rd across, pick up the coin and wind up at the message "I can stop the rolling stones".

Can get into the stone passage, but I can't stop them :evil: The 4th guy is stilll waiting to cross. I'm a grandma and already spent two days on this level - would hate to be a great grandma before I figured it out. Tell me how and the Kaboom caves, well frget it, I might just have to say Midnight you win :!:
HRG
Mother Goose
sfseaman
Rainbow Master

Post by sfseaman » Wed May 11, 2005 11:03 am

Hang in there. . .

SPOILER ALERT

After getting the message about stopping the boulders, I think you need to walk a bit further, if you have your sound turned on you might be able to hear. . .

I hope this addresses the question you have.
Steve
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Wed May 11, 2005 1:06 pm

Thank you Steve
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Renande » Wed May 11, 2005 4:19 pm

Foggy Peak done at last. Thanks everyone for your help. On my way to Kaboom Cave. :D
HRG
Mother Goose
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed May 11, 2005 5:39 pm

Renande, check your PM box. :D
Renande
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Renande » Wed May 11, 2005 6:32 pm

Got it, will report back. Does Gen = General :D Tumbleweeds even with the links you sent completely alludes me.
HRG
Mother Goose
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Wed May 18, 2005 2:28 am

My first problem with the peak is getting Stinky across to join Loof. I know I need to roll all 4 boulders into the water, but so far have been able to put only 3 into the water. Any help?
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed May 18, 2005 3:16 pm

Hi txmimi,
try this.
jg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Fri May 20, 2005 7:40 pm

I've read all these tips about getting everyone off Foggy Peak, but have had no success at all. I have found the stone passage, but don't see how it gets anyone into the exit. HELP!
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

WSW Foggy Peak Level 43

Post by david webb » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:42 pm

Hi Janetgalle, I have followed your instructions quite well Ive even managed to get three of the Characters across the passage between the 'rolling boulders end the 'Transporter Hut' but I cannott find a way of finding the 'Teleporter'at the Top of the 'Rolling Boulders' thus being able to get the hell out of there...I must have nearly completed this level over a Hundred times and my patience is wearing a bit thin....pleas help me Lilian...pretty please.......David
££££
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:58 pm

Oh! David, David, David.......... what are we going to do with you - you daft nutter :D :D :D

The beautiful Janet drew you a lovely picture of where the hidden TP is! The gorgeous Mette has just posted said picture/screenshot on one of the other 10,000 threads you have started on this level :D :D :D

http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=48751#48751

I might have to send Mouthwatering Maureen or Pouting Poops up to wherever you are in old Blighty and get them to complete it for you!!!!!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS LEVEL!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lillie
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:00 pm

I'll just get me coat, Luscious Lillie.:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by popo on Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pauline
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:02 pm

popo wrote:I'll just get me coat. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How you doing Poops? Auntie Mo been keeping you busy AGAIN!!!!!! :wink:
Lillie
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:04 pm

Is she ever!! I've been dreaming about that blooming you know what. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:14 pm

Sweet dreams I hope :wink: :wink: :wink:
Lillie
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:26 pm

More like nightmares. I'm off to have another one, night night. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

Foggy Mountain/peak WSW L43

Post by david webb » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:42 am

Yes Its me again old numbnuts.....I did follow the plan...but as I said ..I CANT SEEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO STOP THE BOULDERS ON THE FAR SIDE...I did explain this before...Iknow Im useless ..but my excuse is Iv'e had a stroke....please be Patient with me......David

Ps I Live in Wiltshire
££££
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:02 am

I don't think you can stop the boulders coming down the right side, it's the boulders crossing the top part that need stopping cos they are rolling down the route you need to follow. When the other 3 have gone through the tent, one of them will find a conveyor button to stop the boulders rolling, there is a message at the side of it so you shouldn't miss it. When they have stopped it is safe to follow the afforementioned route to the other teleporter and freedom.

Go for it David, you know you can do it. :D :D
Pauline
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

WSW L43 Foggy Peak

Post by david webb » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:42 pm

Hello again PoPo (rainbow superstar)

..yes Its me again...I read your message and was filled with enthusiasm and great vigour...but it didnt work...let me tell you what Im doing and maybe you can see where Im going wrong:...peegue goes through first..across the passage into the 'tent'..transporteto the Left and keeping to the Left walk down toward the Exittake the right side path ..transorted to the Top(of thr rolling Boulders)...then the second character goes acrossthe same route(leaving the bonus coin alone)carries on through Tent etc...over the remainder of the collapsing walkway this time going to the left but this time to be tronsported to the tent.the third character can now cross the 'bridge' pick up the bonus and stand by the tent...now correct me If ive got it wrong....that makes everyone except Peegue in the tent....now peegue comes out of the brickwork, by the flowers he can now go up right up right up right left and finally hes back where he started from......I havent seen a flaming tranporter ....where am I Going wrong....Im going mad ...I Tell you ...stark staring Bonkers ...Please put me out of my misery......

PS...Were going on holiday tomorrow in our Motorhome...to Cornwall so maybe I can switch off for a couple of weeks....and get my sanity back..LOL.....Davexx
££££
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:05 pm

Hi Dave,

Each character should only use a teleporter once. The first two characters goes to the tent and uses the teleporter at the top of the tent (enter the tent and walk up). Just leave them where they come out.
The third character goes to the tent and uses the teleporter at the bottom of the tent (enter the tent and go down). Once through the teleporter move left with this character untill you step on the conveyer button. Leave the character there.
The fourth character can now follow the path to the hidden teleporter by the no longer rolling boulders. This will transport the fourth character to the right of the third character. Now everybody can exit (you need to get them all to the sign).

Mette
Last edited by mette on Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\Mette
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:09 pm

Are we talking about the same level here? :?

Three people go out through the tent, the last one goes out through the brickwork by the flowers.

As far as I can remember, you can't go the wrong way. Only two people can turn left in the tent and the other one goes right - or vice versa. Two of them come out at the top of the breakable walkway, and one comes out at the bottom behind some trees. It's this one that stands on the conveyor button while the last one goes through the brickwork. I'm saying this from memory cos I haven't played it for months.

Your best bet is to do an Alt-X and zoom out and look at it from above, you should be able to see where everything is then. I'm not even sure that works in Secret Worlds, but you can use shift and arrow keys to have a good look round.

I'm as confused as you are now. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Pauline
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:25 pm

Hi Popo,

I just replayed the level and I think I know why you're confused. If you send Peegue through the top TP in the tent, walks down across the collapsible bridge, around the exit via the fake walls and down the collapsible bridges, you can enter the other TPs from the wrong direction, thus leaving someone stranded in the end. As I understand it, that's what Dave has been doing. Am I right Dave?

Mette
\Mette
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:40 pm

Well the answer to that then is not to move once through the teleporter. Stand still until everyone is through. Or queue up at the exit. :wink:

Anyway, here's a pic of the routes each one takes. Two from the top and two from the bottom.

Red is the route for the two who go through the same teleporter, green is the one who goes through the other teleporter, orange cross is the conveyor switch, and aqua is for the one who goes through the fake walls. They should all end up at the exit.

PS. Have you done Avalanche yet? That's a real doozy!!!! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pauline
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:45 pm

Thanks girlies for stepping in and helping David - what a splendid job Poops!

I did try and replay it this morning - but it was driving me doozy-doo and I gave up! :oops:

Well done and I hope it finally helps Mr Dave from Wiltshire Nutter complete this level. Have a great holiday Dave and family - we'll still be here when you get back :wink:
Lillie
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:56 pm

It sounds to me that David is letting the characters go through the teleporters and then walk right past the gold star exit, and continuing over the bridge that the others need in order to reach the star and back through the teleporter again! No wonder he's going "mad". David, you need to exit to the gold star through the bricks directly below it (you can walk right through them).
-Wonderfull
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

Mettes relations

Post by david webb » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:12 pm

Are you related to PoPo, Mette....Rainbow Star....Rainbow Superstar??????,

Regards ....davexx
££££
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi Dave: Enjoy your trip. We are all related in wonderland.

ONE big Family. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Mettes relations

Post by popo » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:28 pm

david webb wrote:Are you related to PoPo, Mette....Rainbow Star....Rainbow Superstar??????,

Regards ....davexx
No relation Dave, it's just the monicker you get for posting so much. The more rubbish you talk the quicker you get there. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pauline