Secret Worlds/The Foggy Mountains/Entrance to the Caves

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
mp2102

Secret Worlds/The Foggy Mountains/Entrance to the Caves

Post by mp2102 » Mon May 02, 2005 12:01 am

Subject:Secret Worlds/The Foggy Mountains/Entrance to the Caves

Hi All You Wonderland Whizzes,

Finally must admit defeat on this level....more especially humiliating as no one else seems to have been stumped at this point.
The problem is: I can't get both Stinky and Loof out from behind the pink gate. Have even lept up in the middle of the night to try out a "new" idea.

I've so enjoyed reading the fun and cameraderie on this Forum. Thanks in advance for a tip.

Maybelle, a first time poster.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Re: Secret Worlds/The Foggy Mountains/Entrance to the Caves

Post by Bearsland » Mon May 02, 2005 12:21 am

Welcome Maybelle. :D
mp2102 wrote:Finally must admit defeat on this level....more especially humiliating as no one else seems to have been stumped at this point.
Defeat? Never!!!

No one else stumped? I'll bet you there have been. :wink: :wink:

***SPOILER***

Use Stinky and Loof to get the prism out from the pink button area. Qookie can place it on the necessary spot; get the coins and free the path for the prism's cannon shot. She should then get to a safe spot.

Leave Stinky where he is for now on the Pink button.

Loof can go through the orange door at the top, go left and into the area with the Green button, step on it and fire off the cannon; destroying all the prisms and free the paths to the keys. Qookie can grab these.

After Peegue does his bit at the bottom all four can leave, (believe me).

First Peegue; then through the red teleporter (watch your timing), Qookie.

Loof:out through the right hand side of the Green button area and out the Orange door, (watch your timing), then, finally,

Stinky, out through the way he came in, but straight up and then left and out through the Orange door, (watch your timing).

***END SPOILER***

Hope this helps.

Bear 8)
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
mp2102

Post by mp2102 » Mon May 02, 2005 1:03 am

Thank you Dear Old Bear,

Your swift reply has brought blessed relief!
I can see now that the whole sequence had to be completed before Stinky could exit. Was practicing that one specific area without collecting all the keys first!
Without your help, I might have been stuck there at the Entrance till Secret Worlds ll is released.

Cheers,
Maybelle...moving on now
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Mon May 02, 2005 2:04 am

mp2102 wrote:Without your help, I might have been stuck there at the Entrance till Secret Worlds ll is released.
Nonsense!!! You would have got it eventually.

Don't you go being a stranger now, Maybelle. This is a real nice place to hang out...

...plus I need my 'helping out' fix now and then. :wink:
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Re: Secret Worlds/The Foggy Mountains/Entrance to the Caves

Post by ann3120 » Tue May 03, 2005 12:17 am

mp2102 wrote: Have even lept up in the middle of the night to try out a "new" idea.
Sounds as though you've caught a really bad case of the "addiction".

W E L C O M E to Wonderland.

Glad you could join the rest of us nutters. It's a fun place to be.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Tue May 03, 2005 2:47 am

welcome to the nuttest place I know.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

entrance to the caves

Post by txmimi » Tue May 17, 2005 9:26 pm

I have the gist of what I need to do, but my big problem is getting the prism out of the wall. Any advice?
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Wed May 18, 2005 12:39 am

why is the prisem in the wall?

you have to move it through the teleport to the first room and place it
in front of the cannon. And move out of there before loof steps on the green buttom.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Re: entrance to the caves

Post by Gen » Wed May 18, 2005 1:21 am

Welcome to the Wonderland board, txmimi!
txmimi wrote:I have the gist of what I need to do, but my big problem is getting the prism out of the wall. Any advice?
If you are talking about the prism in the room with Loof, that prism should be placed on the pink button and left there.

You need to move a prism from the room Peegue is in to the room where Stinky and Qookie are located. Stinky needs to be against the left wall when the prism comes through the transporter.
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Wed May 18, 2005 2:25 am

Well, I guess I'm totally off base with this level. I did get a prism moved from Peege's room into the first room, but now can't blow up the prisms that are already there. Obviously I totally don't get this one!!
:?
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Wed May 18, 2005 4:16 am

good do it again,, this time put it right in front of the cannon. Make sure you have gone in to every tree and removed the bonus coins first. (by the prisms) Timeing it very important after that. get your self out of the room , then have loof or who ever you have by the green button. step on it. the gate will open and the cannon will shoot all of the prisms, go back and get the keys, going out to the exit,go to the red teleporter and watch the cannon, after it shoots go. do that with all of the others too. then you are safe at the star, GOOD LUCK.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed May 18, 2005 2:46 pm

NO NO NO...... Stinky and loof should work together to get the prism out of that room. Leave one of them to stand on the pink button and other to push the prism out. If one of them is on the pink button the prism should come out right in front of Qookie who will then be able to push into place in front of the cannon. Qookie will then go up into the "cave" and to the left to reach the room with the square green button. Make sure Loof is in a safe place, then have Qookie step on the green button. The cannon will fire, destroying the prisms. Have someone collect all the keys. Only after all the keys have been collected will the one left in the room with the pink button be able to exit that room. Don't remove any prisms from Peegues room, that will make it very difficult to get to the exit star. Have peegue step on the red button and then step back. Once the first wave of fire has passed, have him move up quickly so he doesn't get hit by the next wave of fire. Now everyone should be able to exit. Be careful of cannon fire!
jg
txmimi
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txmimi » Wed May 18, 2005 7:41 pm

:D Thanks, one and all!!! Gen, thanks for the PM! I finally realized that I was failing to get the bonus coins before having the pink-gate cannon explode the prism, so the coins were protecting all the others from blowing up. So, now it's done, and I thank you all!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon May 29, 2006 4:20 am

Actually you CAN move a prism out of Peegue's room and then boom all the remaining prisms.
First I did it the planned way, but now I can't for the life of me to figure out of how to get the prism out of the Loof's room without someone being stuck. :shock:
EDIT: I saw the upper post properly. What a mean trick! Gate in a wall... :twisted:
But all this tedious work is unnecessary, as you can move the prism out of Peegue's room. :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:09 am

Can someone tell me HOW to move the prism out of the room with the pink button? Stinky can't move over to the right side to help. And it ends up jammed in a corner!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:32 am

Either:
Get one prism out of Peegue's room.
Or:
Get all rainbow coins before getting that Stinky/Loof prism out and you won't get jammed.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.