World 9 Level 4 the Armoury - PLEASE Help

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
daylight54

World 9 Level 4 the Armoury - PLEASE Help

Post by daylight54 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:37 am

I cannot figure out how to get down the final corridor on the left. I can't run fast enough. I can't get a box in there to block off the scouge and still get in there. I'm stumped.

Thanks for your help!
Old Lloyd
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Old Lloyd » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:35 am

To get down the final corridor you need to move a steel box above the red teleporter. Have the Kaboom chase you after you enter the corridor. Scrouge will fire at the Kaboom giving you time to complete your journey before the next shot.

Good luck.

Old Lloyd
daylight54

Post by daylight54 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:52 am

Floyd thanks!!! I thought that was it but I just didn't have the timing down right. Took quite a few tries but I finally did it.
daylight54

Post by daylight54 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:54 am

Whoops - Lloyd not Floyd - sorry about that :oops:
D Howery
Silver Wonderlander

Post by D Howery » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:15 am

Is it just timing to get Loof down the corridor our do I need one more steel box to get him home.

Thanks Dave H
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:11 pm

I didn't use any steel boxes with the teleporter to get the guys down the final corridor to the transporter. I had Stinky use the eight boxes to block the Scouges, then got Loof in position to run down the corrider and had Stinky release the first Kaboom. Stinky runs ahead of the Kaboom and hides by the teleporter, and Loof times his entry into the corridor until the Scouge has fired and the Kaboom is just about there. He enters just in time for the Kaboom to follow him and take the Scouge's next shot. This way he will make it to the exit. Then Stinky can release the second Kaboom and repeat this procedure to get to the exit himself.