wsw: clearing a path - please help

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
donsi

wsw: clearing a path - please help

Post by donsi » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:02 am

hi,

i'm totally desperate!!! i knew what i have to do - but not how! i have search for all hints i can find in this forum but it doesn't help me really. this stupid box is never in the middle of the conveyer belt. it must be something simple, i know (one time i get it, but i really don't know, what i have done :evil: ) - but what do i wrong??? have somebody another hint for me?

thanks a lot
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:13 am

I don't know if you saw this answer in your searching. It seems to help other people.

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=clearing

I remember it was one of the hardest things to figure out and it just took timing and timing and more timing. I must've done it 20 times and got the box to stop accidentally.

I just looked at it again, and here's what I did to get the box to stop on the middle of the conveyor.

Wthe conveyor is stopped, make the green arrows so that two point to the middle on one side and one points to the middle on the other side.
ie:
><<
>><

(Doesn't matter which, they'll switch back and forth as you go.) Then, push a box onto the conveyor at the top. You'll notice that when it hits the bottom, there is a split second when it's in the middle. It's all timing from there. As it hits the conveyor, hit the timer. If it stops on the edge, you're going too fast. Otherwise, it will stop in the middle.

The rest as I said, is practice hitting the timer button just right.
Loirae
donsi

Post by donsi » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:44 am

i have read it - and thanks for your answer. i play this level since 8a.m. and i always passed the right moment. it's definitely not my level. so i give up for the moment.

thanks and a nice sunday
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 am

Okay once you get the boxes in. Then what? How do you get back to the red button?