wsw the ice cave help?

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

wsw the ice cave help?

Post by awedamnit » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:27 pm

Hi everyone! I have all gold except for the ice cave and the little stinkers. The problem I'm having at the moment is in the ice cave :? I was following the walkthru but somehow some of my boxes end up on top of each other :shock: and some are not even there in the center room...example: "make sure all the yellow X's in CRoom are filled" well, they aren't :cry: I know I'm doing something wrong but what? I kept repeating it over and over so I waited for a new day :wink:
Tried again and still having same problem. All yellow X;'s not filled and a box on top of another. I'll keep trying..maybe I'm not reading the walkthru right :(
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:53 pm

Awe, I have sent you a message. Hope that helps. :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:15 pm

It's the second hardest levels in the entire game me thinks. The general plan to fill the center room is to make two steel boxes to run in each of the lava, and one wooden box to each of the water. Hard co-operation is a blast here. Very fun level. The solution is very lengthy, and so I'm not sure that I will be able to do it ever again. :shock: :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:04 pm

yeah its definitely very hard!! Good luck to me!
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:06 pm

Thanx Gen! I will see what I can do now :lol:
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Message to Gen

Post by awedamnit » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:32 pm

I have a question.. with starting with Stink- are all 6 boxes used up? I only seem to be using 3, anything more, then the box goes on top of the box thats already there. How do I get the box to go to the opposite side of the box thats allready there? Or does someone else fill those. I seem to be still messing up :lol:
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:07 pm

Awe, you have to work with the boxes one at a time. If you are following the walk through that I sent you, you will see when to use each of the 6 boxes in the first room with Stinky and the boxes in each of the other rooms. It takes patience and thought. :D
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:26 pm

hahaha Ok I read the whole walkthru, now it makes sense :P but Peeque seems to be doing really bad :lol:
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

Post by awedamnit » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:12 am

WooHoooo did it!!
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

wsw the ice caves

Post by Shalom » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 am

:oops: I too am having trouble with this ice cave just don't even know where to start.... :( Could anyone please send me a complete walk through also.
boy this really gets one's head spinning.
Sure would appreciate the help.
Shalom(Evelyn) :wink:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Top left part:

Stinky: Push lower steelbox up through pink TP. (it goes in top-left lava place)
Push upper steelbox down through TP (it goes down the black TP in Qookie's area)
Push the top-left woodbox 1 right, above the TP to block the upperside of that TP.

Qookie pushes that steelbox back up through black TP, (it will go below Stinky's pink TP) then Stinky pushes it up. The top-left lava place be ready now.

To fill the waterholes top-left, push three times a woodbox from right to left through the pink TP and follow, to push them in the water.

Bottom-left part:

Qookie pushes the lower of the 3 steelboxes in that area right over the icecurves (from R to L through black TP) Walk around to the right side and push the lower of the 2 remaining steelboxes 1 left, walk back around and push that steelbox 1 down, then right, so it goes the same way as the other one. The bottom-left lava place will be ready now.

Qookie stands below the last steelbox and slide down across the ice way to below the woodboxes. Push the leftmost box 2 tiles up, and the second box 1 up and right so it also goes through the TP, and follow to push it in the water. Repeat with the second box from the right side.

Stinky pushes the box above the pink TP to the left, so he can go down through the TP to help Qookie with the third woodbox.

Top-right part

Loof: Push the woodbox down, but don't collect the bonuscoin. Push the lower steelbox 3 tiles right, and push the woodbox to the place where that steelbox was. Use the woodbox to trap the kaboom. Push 2 steelboxes up through the white TP.

Stinky goes back up through the black TP to the top-left area and push a woodbox right through the pink TP. It will go below the white TP in Loof's area. Loof pushes it up through the white TP and follow to push it in the water. Repeat with the other 2 boxes. Now Loof can take the bonuscoin.

Bottom-right part

Peegue pushes the rightmost woodbox right over the icecurves through the lightblue TP. Qookie pushes it out of the way. Repeat with the other box. Then Peegue should help Qookie to push the woodboxes out of the way, and to push the steelbox from left to right through the black TP. Peegue follows, and push the steelbox over the other iceway, so it will go through the lightblue TP from top to bottom.

Loof pushes the last steelbox left through the white TP, Stinky pushes it down through the pink TP, and Qookie and Peegue push it right through the black TP. Then Peegue pushes it up over the iceway.

Then Peegue and Qookie work together to push the last 3 woodboxes also right through the black TP and Peegue pushes them in the water.

Collect the coins and some hidden bonuscoins and exit.

I hope this will help. If something is not quite clear, just ask. :D
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

wsw The Ice Cave

Post by Shalom » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

:) thank you Marinus for your reply and help. I'm off to give this darn level a bashing now.(wish me luck). will let you know if i win. :lol: A bit behind the times down here in Aussie land. My day is just starting and I guess it's about bed for you.
Kind regards
Shalom(Evelyn)
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

wsw ice cave

Post by Shalom » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 am

waaahooo I finished the level I don't think I would ever have worked that out with out help thank you for the walk through. :lol: Bless your cotton picken little heart. :D
Shalom (Evelyn)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Re: wsw The Ice Cave

Post by Marinus » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 am

:D You're welcome Evelyn. I'm glad to hear you finished the level. :D
Shalom wrote:A bit behind the times down here in Aussie land. My day is just starting and I guess it's about bed for you.
Yes, there is indeed some time difference. It was 21:14 here in W. Europe when you posted that, and I guess when it's summer here there is even 2 hours more time difference.