extra extra "read all about it" PEANUT522 COMPLETE

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

peanut522
Silver Wonderlander

extra extra "read all about it" PEANUT522 COMPLETE

Post by peanut522 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:10 am

"AVALANCHE ALLEY" AND "WONDERLAND ICE FIELDS"
THOUGH IT TOOK SOME DOING AND REPEATED TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS ,THE PEANUT522 HAS NOW CONQUERED TWO MORE ADVANCED LEVELS OF WONDERLAND SECRET WORLDS WITH EXTREMLEY LIMITED HELP FROM DADDY AND CAME TROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS. HE NOW HAS TWO MORE LEVELS UNDER HIS BELT AND CAN GO BACK AND DO THEM OVER WITH MASTER ABILITIES NOW.
APOLOGIES FOR CARRYING ON , WE JUST FELT THIS WAS POST WORTHY AND A MILESTONE ACHIEVEMENT FOR A 3 1/2YR OLD.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:22 am

Deleted post cuz it it too rude. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :x
Last edited by dlcs18 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dlcs18
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:06 am

WOW that's quite an accompolishment for such a little "peanut" I'd be a VERY proud Momma or Daddy Image
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
peanut522
Silver Wonderlander

WELL THANKS FOR THE REPLY....

Post by peanut522 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:06 am

WELL SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT ANYWAY THANKYOU TO REPLYING TO MY SONS POST . WE ARE VERY NEW AT FORUMS AND WOULD LIKE SOME ASISTANCE IN HOW TO PUT AN AVATAR FOR HIM . WE ALSO ARE HAVING A PROBLEM IN CUSTOMIZING THE POSTS WITH SMILEYS AND ATTACHMENTS AND SO FORTH . I KNOW A PRETTY LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS AND SO ON ,AND THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING WITH THIS BUT IT DOES NOT COME OUT RIGHT EVEN WITH COLOR AND BOLD TYPE OR EVEN PUTTING ATTACHMENTS. I AM READING THE TIP LINE BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TAKING IN THE SEND . WITH THE AVATAR CAN IT BE ANYTHING I HAVE ON MY COMPUTER THAT I PASTE INTO IT SOMEHOW? PLEASE KEEP IN MIND HE IS ONLY A THREE YEAR OLD TRYING TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS BY USING THIS FORUM BOARD.
I DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE , BUT HE IS JUST A LITTLE BOY AND HIS DAD IS JUST TRYING TO HELP WITH THIS . Image_
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:18 am

Peanut, I just sent you a PM.. I'll give you some help and a few tips to forum etiquette.
You have to be patient with some of the kids on here, they haven't learned proper manners yet... tisk tisk Image
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:27 am

Hello peanut and dad,
Congratulations on your accomplishments.
And welcome to the forum.

At the top of the page click on the profile button.
It should bring you peanuts profile page.
In the preferences section, be sure to check the boxes for "always allow BBCode", and the one for "always enable smilies"

The section for uploading an avatar is at the bottom of the profile page.

Good Luck, and keep playing!
jg
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:32 am

Well, Laura your turn to jump in I see. :lol:
jg

PS: Mind your manners or run faster dlcs18
peanut522
Silver Wonderlander

THANKS JANETGALLE

Post by peanut522 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:45 am

AS YOU CAN SEE IN THREAD WE NOW HAVE AN AVATAR IN OUR PROFILE
WHEN I HAVE A LITTLE MORE TIME I MAY PICK OUT A PERSONAL ONE FROM OUR HARD DRIVE :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:18 am

:D :D :D It looks like you are getting it sorted out Peanut and Dad, Congrats on solving the levels mentioned. :D :D :D
Keeks
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Avalanche Alley I well remember, one frustrating level, everything is so easy till that ending turn!
You really did that yourself?! Good fingers! :shock:
Wonderland Ice Fields is not partiularly annoting, but you really need to sit and think in that last part... You really are on your way to become a scientist!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.