[INSERT GENERIC RAGEQUIT HERE]

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

[INSERT GENERIC RAGEQUIT HERE]

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Like the other epigamers, I haven't played or had interest in wonderland for months now. However, unlike them, I have been lurking for a very long time and haven't contributed very much.
Alongside this, Pcpuzzle has, as usual, been fighting each other rabidly. It's just a simple fact that the mods don't have enough power to reel in the kiddies and flamers and trolls, and Patrick isn't here nearly enough to make up for it. Banning might as well not be a thing. If this community consisted of people of similar background to the rest of the internet, this place would have have devolved into a hive of scum and villany by now.
But that's not the reality of the situation. The reality is that nowadays (as always) this community mainly consists of A) young children who i don't blame for any of this B) adults exchanging levels which is good but i'm currently not interested in that C) toony D) people obsessed with flaming and chasing after toony like rabid dogs E) the powerless but well intentioned and great mods F) lurkers like me that don't contribute whatsoever.
So due to this combination of disintrest, my oldness, and the fights, it looks like this incident with cooldudepoke is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.
Bye.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Uploation

Post by Jutomi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Hey, I'm just uploading adventures and levels. :lol:

Well, farewell for the time being, then, Deeman.

Oh; you forgot G; the rare random person, and H; the people whom join but don't stay/aren't on much at all. :P
Last edited by Jutomi on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Don't worry jutomi, you didn't do anything, people just lose interest after a while.
Don't come in contact with contaminants.
Sofoulini
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Sofoulini » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm

What?!?
Did you really leave us Deeman? :(
Anyway,take care Deeman.
We will miss you so much!!!
I hope one day to come back here again!!!
:( :( :(
My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/InMrMenShow

>My list with my custom levels/adventures<
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=351783#351783
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Well, if you wish to leave, you are free to do so. I agree that the incident on cooldudepoke's topic was simply wrong. I wish Caton and Tucker just got banned already, they aren't helping with contributing to the forum, and they are just annoying everyone. I'm staying here for a bit longer with hope that the situation changes. :x
Sofoulini
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Sofoulini » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Well,I will agree with you Garirry and I can understand you very well.

Especially the theme with Caton and tucker27 and all this spamming and double-posting is getting really really annoying everyday for everyone in this Forum.
:x :x :x

And please don't leave us too Garirry.Just try to ignore them and I hope the situation to change soon!!!
I hope so!
:( :( :(
My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/InMrMenShow

>My list with my custom levels/adventures<
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=351783#351783
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:00 pm

I won't leave mainly because I haven't finished my project (my hub) and also because I have nothing to do in life. If the situation doesn't change and if the forum turns into a wasteland, then I won't come as often on here.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm not pleased with the Wonderland community at the moment.

I haven't been active here for the past month, and this is mainly because all the work that I was doing had been met with almost no interest at all. This made me assume that no one else really views this discussion board anymore, which deeply saddens me because I love Wonderland.

But as it turns out, people are actually still here, because as soon as Caton turns up the forum gets a huge negative surge of activity (in comparison) just telling Caton to shut up. At least Caton is actually doing something related to Wonderland, unlike some people who have barely made a Wonderland related post in years.

I mean, take this comparison as an example. The amount of posts telling Caton (don't get me started on Caton's previous accounts) to be quiet is probably around 60. Amount of posts in response to the three huge game breaking glitches I found recently (1, 2, 3)? Probably about 15. Way to go guys.
If the situation doesn't change and if the forum turns into a wasteland, then I won't come as often on here.
And if we all have this sort of attitude, then it's goodbye Wonderland forum. We need to stand up as a community and actually start making Wonderland related content. Few suggestions: Making Wonderland levels/adventures/hubs. Competing in highscore/speedrun challenges for Wonderland levels/adventures/games. Hunting for Wonderland glitches. Updating WonderWiki. Making Wonderland animations/comics/stories.

When I finally get back my currently broken laptop with video recording/editing software (which was supposed to be returned to me a month ago) I will upload some more videos on Wonderland speedruns and glitches on my Wonderland YouTube account.
Last edited by billy bob on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Consistency

Post by Jutomi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:58 pm

:?

Well, I'll be the first to contribute to such along with Samuelthx, again;
Sam's been away and hasn't created too much recently,
but he plays my adventures and makes decent replies to such,
plus he's been busy. :P

Er - everyone else is either not interested, making a hub, or is just in the RTW section.

At least those guys are still creating new and ingenious miscellaneous creations,
even after all these years. :)
Though, I do admit, I look forward to the hubs...
but I don't ever see anything but updates from them. :P

Plus... I'm starting to get a little lonely in the WA section. :lol:
Though, I admit, I have a hard time playing others' adventures;
almost as hard as playing my own levels after a year or two. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 am

I noticed myself how no one has posted on the new topics. Look at Techno's hub. His original post at the time of the hacked editor (2010 I think?) had 8 PAGES of answers to it. He has done a new topic last december which had like 3 or 4 people posting: him, me, and someone else I can't remember.

My hub topic originally contained a huge ton of posts, the same amount as I remember back in 2011 or something. But now, my Valve topic had only like 5 posts or something. My newer levels get no comments whatsoever, and the only people I see that are extremely active are Oondie and Sofoulini. The others either post time to time, while some, as you say, only show up when it's about yelling on Caton.

The problem is that most people just don't care about Wonderland. Why? I don't know, maybe it is because there isn't a new game in development, maybe they are just tired of it. With the growth of independent communities like Skype chat and Epigam, they all left this forum and almost never post.

I have a few projects of mine, including something new which I won't reveal yet, and my hub, as well as a few other adventures which I am making.
Last edited by garirry on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:46 am

<Post Removed>
Last edited by Caton on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

Wow, this has changed me.
Last edited by Koopson44 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 am

After word of stuff going down here on MY ragequit topic... wow.
Also koopson, you're walking on thin ice. Your continued presence on the chat is not guaranteed, far from it. Tread carefully.
Also, gariry, you're one to talk. When was the last time YOU did anything productive?
@Emerald, That's not the sole thing keeping gariry banned, remember? :wink:
@Toony, Posting another project in my ragequit thread, huh? Classy.
@Billy Bob, While, as of now, the community won't survive without more wonderland-related things, not here, anyway, far more people have been doing far more than toony is.
Can't leave without igniting another fight in my wake, can I? :roll:
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:25 am

Deleted. :?
Last edited by garirry on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:50 am

I don't wanna be banned again. Also what did i do? I was trying to help you.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:55 am

I exploded! :P Deleted. :?
Last edited by garirry on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:55 am

garirry wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:Don't really have much new to add on the whole Toony scenario, but:
garirry wrote:With the growth of independent communities like Skype chat and Epigam, they do nothing but spam on there and do almost nothing productive (except maybe the GM games).
and yet you can't understand why we won't unban you :|
That's what I originally meant by "unjustified ban" (even though I perfectly understand now why you banned me). When I ask for forgiveness and I say that I exaggerated and got mad, you say that I "don't deserve a second chance" and that "I should not be forgiven ever". While when I complain about that community because I overlooked at it, you use it as a justification why you should never unban me.

It doesn't help with the fact that you had to post an entire insult on TVTropes about me and that Koopson decides to humiliate me, and it doesn't help that NO ONE of you ever discusses the issue with me because you all block me and say that you don't wish to talk with me.
Can't leave without igniting another fight in my wake, can I? :roll:
Doing this dance, eh? Very well...
I can't speak for all of us but we're not incapable of forgiveness.
However, with your particular case, you have not shown any desire or intent to change.
You say that you understand why you were banned, and yet you don't think that you should, I don't know, try to correct your heavy arrogance, blatant sexism, disrespect for authority, selfishness, and your tendency to play the victim card every freaking time? You've been missing the point entirely.
And (partially thanks to my... misbehavior in the past), we by now have realized that if someone refuses to change their toxic behavior and views, it'll do more harm than good to ever let them on the chat or epigam again and try to get them to change. If MS was a more active ruler of this place, I bet you'd have faced consequences here, too.
You're so quick to attack anyone and everyone that you often don't even realize what you're doing.
The only thing you're interested in here these days seems to be the exploits of a (likely) small child who is too small to know what he's doing. I can admit we're all guilty of that. But you and koopson - you're worse. You go out your ways to blatantly mock and attack him like rabid dogs. At least koopson realizes the error of his ways and has been reaching out to improve. We've unbanned him(for now). Can you say the same? No. Of course not. Your presence here has basically devolved to "haha toony i hate you your so dumb and look look its epigam look at the spammers doing nothing productive on epigam hey can you forgive me epigammen WHY NOT [ANGER]".
I admit, I was once like you. But I grew up, and continue to do so. And I admit, I was disengaged with wonderland too. That's why I left.
Don't keep the site on life support with your flamewars and kiddie mocking. It will either flourish with content once more or it will die out. Let fate take its course if you will not contribute.
And don't come to us whining for forgiveness until you mean it and actually show some effort towards the things you want us to forgive you for.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 am

I know I have a long way to go, I still think I don't deserve to be insulted or just yelled on. The thing is, if you don't listen to me and just straight out block me, I can't explain anything, I can't prove anything, I can't talk with anybody about the issue without falling into my own flame war.

Whatever, I'll stop posting for a while. I'll focus on my own projects and stuff until I think I'll be fine to come back.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 am

garirry wrote:I know I have a long way to go, I still think I don't deserve to be insulted or just yelled on. The thing is, if you don't listen to me and just straight out block me, I can't explain anything, I can't prove anything, I can't talk with anybody about the issue without falling into my own flame war.

Whatever, I'll stop posting for a while. I'll focus on my own projects and stuff until I think I'll be fine to come back.
Come on garirry, i talk that way with most of my friends. Just friendly bro talk. Also, we shouldn't bring this to Pcpuzzle. Its bad enough without all this.
Last edited by Koopson44 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 am

Why do you wanna come back if you think we do nothing but insult you? :?
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:24 am

Koopson44 wrote:Why do you wanna come back if you think we do nothing but insult you? :?
I don't.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

garirry wrote:
Koopson44 wrote:Why do you wanna come back if you think we do nothing but insult you? :?
I don't.
Then why do you keep asking to be unbanned?
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 am

garirry wrote:I know I have a long way to go, I still think I don't deserve to be insulted or just yelled on. The thing is, if you don't listen to me and just straight out block me, I can't explain anything, I can't prove anything, I can't talk with anybody about the issue without falling into my own flame war.

Okay, kid. I'll level with you. I get where you're coming from. I have this advantage that Q or emerald or whoever can NEVER have when it comes to dealing with situations like this.
The thing is, if you don't listen to me and just straight out block me, I can't explain anything, I can't prove anything
SO MUCH THIS MAN I FEEL YOU
Too bad it's wrong. You see, gariry, the there's a secret that I never had the privilege of getting told to me all that time ago quand j'ai été tu, so you'd better listen up: We'd be part of the problem if we made it easy for you to get back in. We'd just be enabling the behavior that got you banned in the first place. Why would you ever change if we just let you in just like that? Take a month or more and really work to deal with your problems. You're lucky. We've spelled them out for you. When you're ready to come back, take it easy, you're not banned here, so start out here. After spending a while here without causing any trouble and staying out of fights, THEN approach us with a PM or something, like koopson did. I'd at least consider giving you another chance if you can accomplish that. And maybe even emerald would. If this sounds like a lot of work, that's because it is. But that's what it takes to end this vicious cycle of rage. If you really want that, you'll put in the effort to do it. If not, well then bye. If this sounds unfair, that's because it's also that. But as I've learned, life isn't fair, and and those who think otherwise tend to not be very good or smart people.
I can't talk with anybody about the issue without falling into my own flame war.
That's not really our problem, actually. This issue is just really volatile, and you've seen how t&#822;h&#822;i&#822;s&#822; &#822;c&#822;o&#822;m&#822;m&#822;u&#822;n&#822;i&#822;t&#822;y&#822; the entire internet is. Why WOULDN'T it end in flamewar? Hell, just me LEAVING resulted in a war. :P :roll:
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 am

Koopson44 wrote:
garirry wrote:
I don't.
Then why do you keep asking to be unbanned?
Because I figured out that I have a chance of being unbanned, but since I see that no one wants me and the behaviour of some people became just awful, I no longer wish to.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:33 am

DP.
Emerald and Koopson, no! Are you crazy? I specifically asked you to leave this to me? All you've done is engage in a pointless exercise in futility! That, and completely negate what I was trying to accomplish with my post!
Stop.
Your argument has been stated. You're not going to get through to him by repeating it.
At this point any further replies at gariry are tantamount to pointing at the bad, foolish man to show how good and wise you are. It's not going to make anything better. It's just going to piss off the bad, foolish man.
And that makes YOU fools.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: [INSERT GENERIC RAGEQUIT HERE]

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 am

DEEMAN223344 wrote: Alongside this, Pcpuzzle has, as usual, been fighting each other rabidly.

So due to...the fights, it looks like this incident with cooldudepoke is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back.
Yeah, starting fights is terrible, isn't it? :roll:

Come on guys. If you are so convinced that garirry is irredeemable, why are you even bothering to throw text-walls at him? How does convincing someone that they cannot change help in any way whatsoever? You are merely perpetuating these fights you are supposedly trying to flee! Text walls have their place, perhaps, but long The Reason You Suck And Always Will Suck speeches help nothing except perhaps your personal feelings of self-righteousness. I know this community can be stronger than this. Part of the reasons these fights keep breaking out is, when someone sees a topic they don't like, they feel a need to prove that the topic is wrong. Yes, some of the users here are evidently young, naive, and perhaps to some extend spammers or attention grabbers. But that changes nothing.

A far better response would be, if you don't like a topic, simply ignore it. If a topic is truly offensive, report it to a mod or to MS. But this is the internet. It is not your duty to tell these people you hardly know that what they're doing is idiotic. If you leave horribly misinformed topics alone, they will either die, or some conversation you consider dumb will go on. Is that such a big deal? If you here two people talking in a restaurant, and think their conversation is stupid, do you walk over to them and tell them to stop their communication immediately?

Erm, I hope you don't. If you do, that's another issue entirely.

And also, um, 2000th post. Yay?
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:40 am

Yessir
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:55 am

billy bob wrote:I mean, take this comparison as an example. The amount of posts telling Caton (don't get me started on Caton's previous accounts) to be quiet is probably around 60. Amount of posts in response to the three huge game breaking glitches I found recently (1, 2, 3)? Probably about 15. Way to go guys.
I guess the lack of response is because there's pretty much nothing we can write in those topics besides "oh cool" or "nice find". At best, we can clarify and further the discovery of the glitch. But that's about it. That's not to say your work isn't appreciated though! :)
Jutomi wrote:Well, I'll be the first to contribute to such along with Samuelthx, again;
Sam's been away and hasn't created too much recently,
but he plays my adventures and makes decent replies to such,
plus he's been busy.
Lately I've not been playing much adventures because studies are taking up most of my time. I think that things are only going to get busier as the year progresses. :( That said, I might play some adventures when I'm free.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Also, for the record, I have been working slowly in some of my free time on an adventure. But, uh, you people who were here about a year pre-POTZ, or even those of you who have played TMD18 know the scope and number of delays on my adventures, so it'll be a while. Hopefully not too whiley.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:16 am

Not to bring arguing back or anything. I decided to delete a few of my extra-offensive posts against Caton and Tucker27, as well as some posts on here. I agree I have been very rude to them and now I decided to stop.

MWM, thank you for that message though. Deeman, thank you for your message as well.