Waterfall Cliffs

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
The_Merlin
Gold Wonderlander

Waterfall Cliffs

Post by The_Merlin » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:47 pm

move 1 step until you're save and save your game in a new savegame.
Go some steps further till you're save and save again in a othr new savegame.
when you are save again you may save in the previous savegame spot or take a new one.
This level is best played step by step.
Recharge the green power otherwise the plants vanish too soon.
This one is easier than the "living on the edge" cos I made it to the finish.
Zanne
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Zanne » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 am

this one isn't easier!

i can't get past the "foyer" of the level! how do i get what on the green button?

please help!
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 am

pm on it's way
Inger
Norway
MaryUK
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MaryUK » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:57 pm

I`m stuck here too,
The Merlin mentioned the green magic, where is this as I think its what I need to be able to get through the gate the chomper opens :?
Edited to correct an error
Mai Tu
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Mai Tu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:52 am

I've tried and tried and I can't manage to get the crab into the pool by the red button - my greens keep disappearing before I can get back. Help please...

Mai
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm

You find the GROW at the top right corner. You don't need it for the chomp. To get the crab where you need it before the GROW pos, make sure that you move really fast, and that you don't have any another grows running.
Inger
Norway
Mai Tu
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Mai Tu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm

I've got the green gro magic, but how do you shoot over the crab?

Mai
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

You can't :lol:
Stand as far away from the pit as you can to reach with the GROW. Then run after the crab and chase him as fast as you can before it pops.
Inger
Norway
Mai Tu
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Mai Tu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Thanks for the help,
going to try to block crab...
Only got a slow computer so can't go quick.

Mai
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

I found that use of the mouse is the fastest way. Click with it to where you want to go.
Inger
Norway
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm

:? ok, I need a little help here-----I got the grow power.....I can get the crab past the first hole, and the first one across the bridge, but I cant get him to "leap" onto the button :cry:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 pm

You just made the hardest part, that's what I thought about it anyway.

I'll think you'll do just fine, try
different ways to put your GROWS
Inger
Norway
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:31 pm

:? ummmm.... ok....I get him over near the button, popped a grow in the water, he ran right past it on the path :lol: so I had him trapped to the left, so i popped grow in the path, and everywhere blocking except one path to the button, clicked on the button to chase him, and he ran in the water and hid oh boy..... I'll try again......

EDIT: NOPE!!! I cant get that rotten stupid crab to hop on the button .... he is really making me mad!! please help step by step on that last part by red button???

HELP!! :cry:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:36 am

:shock: did everyone go to bed?? thats ok....I'll just sit here and wait.. :roll:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 am

Hi Eeyore. Do you need a refill on your coffee while you wait?

I sent you an image in a PM that should help. But here's the written directions for others:
Scare the Crab all the way to the left to the blue gate. Stand 4 tiles or so right of him at the edge of the water and shoot two grow into the two corners of the water and one on the path below the right most grow plant. Go get the crab and send him along the path. He will only be able to go right (to the grow in the water), down (to the wall), right (to the gow on the path), up into the water.
Loirae
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Loirae, :D Oh THANK YOU!!!!! I dont know why I thought I had to make him jump to the button!! :roll: :lol: The picture really helped. Thank you so much!!! I ran out of coffee and fell asleep. What a wonderful thing to wake up to !!!!!! :D
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

SPOILER

Post by Erwin042 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

For all players who still got difficulties with the crab, here's my spoiler!!
get the grow power and put plants in the water where the crab might jump in
Then get the crab at the crossing before the bridge near the grow power
you can recharge (I think you don't need to) so don't get the crab on the bridge before you recharged
first wait until your previous grows are gone
then use grow around the button so the crab has to run to the button
prevent the crab of falling into water (so use grow there too)
now get the crab and order him to run to the button
that will do the trick
MaryUK
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MaryUK » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Okay, so why am I the only one who can`t get past the chomper at the beginning of this level? :shock: , help please its driving me nuts
Cat Person
Bronze Wonderlander

Wterfall Cliffs

Post by Cat Person » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 am

Help, how do I get passed the blue switch?? If I use the chomper I get trapped and if I use the crab I can not get back passed the green button.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:06 am

spoiler wrote:You must guide the chomper by using what is affectionately known as "walking the dog". Remember, as long as there is a wall between you, a chomper will follow your movements. So look for the spaces where the chomper will be safe on his side of the wall, then you stop at that spot on your side of the wall. Take your time and you'll get through.

Now the Blue gate/button area.
Once you get the chomper to the area between the last two flames, stop. You can continue straight down, stop. Wait for the flame to the left of the chomper to go down, then walk to your players left and keep going toward the first blue gate. Then turn to your players right and stop on the top blue button. The chomper should be moving to the left and also towards the blue gate...which is now open because you are on the button. Be brave, wait for the chomper to cross over the gate before you start moving towards the next blue gate. Which will open because the chomper is now moving across the buttons. Don't stop until you clear the gate.....Now you should be able to continue on to the next part
....Good Luck!
MaryUK
Gold Wonderlander

Post by MaryUK » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:02 am

Thank you very much for that Janet, got past him at last!! (no not been doing it since I posted :lol: )
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:08 pm

:shock:

I am at the end of this level and I simply cannot get the crab over the bridge to stand by the blue gate before those Grows disappear that I have put near the 2 water holes.....Gosh@

No matter how fast I move, the stupid Grows are gone by the time we back across the bridge and in he goes into the nearest water; :x

Stupid Crab. :x
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:19 pm

If you do it this way, you should have plenty of time :D
Walk all the way right and get the green “Grow” gloves power. Use one Grow to block the way to the long bridge where you came from, walk down and right, and use another Grow for the little water place. Walk down and chase the crab up to the green gloves, get the coin, an wait until the Grows are expired.

Walk left over the long bridge, place two Grows, one in the lower little water place and one right of the upper one, and chase the crab all the left to the blue gate, and wait until the Grows are expired.
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/files/image1_295.jpg