Rainbow levels

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
sewel5
Rainbow Keeper

Rainbow levels

Post by sewel5 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:19 am

Anyone know how to do any of them?
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 pm

You need a sertain item before you can go there. I haven't, so I don't know anything about them. :lol:
Inger
Norway
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:01 pm

I've done the mystery message one. Can't make head nor tail of the mystery island one, had a walk round on the mystery archipeligo, and got chomped in the mystery malfunction. :shock:
Pauline
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 pm

popo wrote:I've done the mystery message one. Can't make head nor tail of the mystery island one, had a walk round on the mystery archipeligo, and got chomped in the mystery malfunction. :shock:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Well, could you be more mysterious? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're way ahead of me :lol:
Inger
Norway
Guinevere
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Guinevere » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Sounds quite interesting ... nine more stars to go ... :(
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Now completed mystery archepelago. Spent hours working out how to get to the last bit, then when I got there it's evil. Another one of those lightening reflexes levels. :twisted: No wonder I have palpitations. :roll:
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 pm

have completed message, archipeligo and malfunction but still stuck on island, knowing what I'm aiming at on this level might help!!! :?
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

I presume you have to do a sequence with the buttons, but knowing what sequence is anybody's guess. Try going through every combination. I even tried not touching any buttons but that didn't work.
Any idea what the ?'s are for?
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm thinking that Loopys secrets might have something to do with the ?'s
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:21 pm

I think the buttons are there just to show you where you have been. :wink:
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 pm

benemily wrote:
I'm thinking that Loopys secrets might have something to do with the ?'s
Yes you're right, I just tried them out.
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Yes jdl came to the same conclusion but
They show where I've been, but where am I going and I can't get back to where I started :?
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:51 pm

I found 2 so far.....the island one, and the message one. Didnt get either one yet, but did figure out what the message says except the last word....maybe that will help :?
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 am

benemily wrote:Yes jdl came to the same conclusion but
They show where I've been, but where am I going and I can't get back to where I started :?
:? Totally confused, I can't get away from where I started. :?

EDIT.
I think the :idea: has just come on. All is not as it seems, deja vu, etc.
Pauline
sewel5
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sewel5 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 am

benemily wrote:
have completed message, archipeligo and malfunction but still stuck on island, knowing what I'm aiming at on this level might help!!! :?
Can you tell me how you did it?
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:01 am

Nope, I have no idea how the island one works. I did think...
that the gates showed you where you had been, in that when you go through a telelpoter you think you're on the same island but it's a different one that looks identical. The only way you know what island you're on is by what gates are up or down. Good theory so far. But I have tried all combinations of gates and transporters and when ever I get back to the middle all gates are up. Does that mean I have been on different islands every time or I have never left this one? If I go back throgh a transporter I just went through I don't get back to an island with a gate down.
Malfunction is driving me nuts too. It's bad enough having chompers you can see let alone those you can't. :shock:

I can help you with message and archepelago, but I need help with the other two.
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm rapidly losing patience with these. You can't cheat these levels, so if you can't figure them out you can't do any more. I am completely stuck again now. Malfunction, all I can do is get killed one way or another. I've tried walking over every spot to try to activate something helpful. Nada. And with island I'm just going round in circles.

So this is it then? To see the ending you either have to be Jack Flash or a Domehead? :roll:
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 pm

how far have you got on malfunction? I did it without the coins so I never went near the chomper. If you really need help tell me where you are in it and I may be able to help you with what to do next
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 pm

How far have I got? Nowhere! I've been over the bridge, had a look at the other bridge, enticed the chomper over the bridge, got eaten. Also tried in with the coins, got eaten then too. Can't go anywhere else, can't talk to the stinker. My brain is like mush. :roll:

About the island one...
I've copied the adventure into the editor, and although I can't see the actual adventure, I can see the loading page and how many levels there are in it. 18! So I think it must be a case of going through the teleporters till you end up somewhere. :?:
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 pm

A hint for you Popo to get you moving
that second bridge you've been to, have you tried walking all the way across it?
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:05 pm

I haven't made much progress on any of them.
befuddled wrote:In Mystery Malfunction, I think I killed the chomper in the gate. I have gotten over to the turtle, and released him, but he soon drops into water (?) and is then of no use to me. I can get back to the sliding part with the coins, but now some rude dude, who won't even speak to me, is blocking the way!
jg
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 pm

benemily wrote:A hint for you Popo to get you moving
that second bridge you've been to, have you tried walking all the way across it?
If you mean the one that has some missing bits, yes. I end up in the water. Haven't tried with the keyboard though, maybe that would force it. How come the chomp can float and I can't? :lol:
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

If you mean the one that has some missing bits, yes. I end up in the water. Haven't tried with the keyboard though, maybe that would force it. How come the chomp can float and I can't? :lol:
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Excuse the triple post, the website wasn't responding. :oops:
Am I supposed to get the chomper to follow me? I have crossed it now and bounced back but then the gate is closed and I don't know what to do next. The more I find out the more confused I get. :lol:
Pauline
clwhubb

Post by clwhubb » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Hello all,
This is my first post, hope I am doing it correctly. Wanted to know where mystery malfauntion was. I have completed archipelago, at a complete loss on island and message. Thanks in advance, Carol
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 pm

It's in the acid pools in the top right corner of the part with levels in it. The area up from the pirate camp. Down a passage behind high walls.
Welcome to the forum. :D
Pauline
benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by benemily » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

I now know where I want to get to on the mystery island but I can't find what I need for when I get there. Have you made it to the turtle yet popo?
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Nope, still stuck on the chomper and bridge bit. Don't know what to do with the chomper.

As for the island, I think it would be a good idea to make a list of what's there when you go through different teleporters. Sort of like orienteering. So you can repeat it if you go wrong. These levels are boggling my brain. :roll:
Pauline
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, I was playing letter blocks with Alex (2) when the solution to "Message" struck me. Duh!
I think I'll need to be struck by lightning to get the others tho.
Time to nap before work, will try some more tomorrow.
jg