WOP Request : Scalable Wysp

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

WOP Request : Scalable Wysp

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 am

I remember alex doing this in the past but, i never found his reqeust topic. If someone can give me the WOP or the topics link i would be thankful
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 am

Sure, I'll make it right now, but just so you know, the "official" wop request thread can be found at: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22803
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Sure, I'll make it right now, but just so you know, the "official" wop request thread can be found at: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22803
thanks MNIK :D
Rawr.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 am

Alright, here it is.

If you make Wysp bigger, he'll begin to dig into the floor. I've added ZAdjust so you can fix that. increase the ZAdjust to get Wysp out of the floor if he's too big.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Alright, here it is.

If you make Wysp bigger, he'll begin to dig into the floor. I've added ZAdjust so you can fix that. increase the ZAdjust to get Wysp out of the floor if he's too big.
Thank you! :D
Im making a adventure called Cloud City, that uses your Sky High Impression in your Tile Set download. its might be so big that some users wont be able to play it cause they're afraid of hights! :)
Rawr.