Leveltexture-Rainbow Facility

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Leveltexture-Rainbow Facility

Post by Nobody » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:47 am

Alright, so keep in mind that this leveltexture was created for my WA3E project. I'm getting really antsy over the ticking clock towards WA3E's release that seems to be ticking backwards, so I decided to announce my WA3E project, and include a screenshot in the announcement post. I got as far as making this leveltexture, making a bit of the hub in WA1E, and playing that bit of hub, before I decided that it would be better to wait on the announcement. Also, I'm not going to give in and use Qloof's Editor Tools (uh, for reasons other than being too lazy).

I thought about keeping this leveltexture a secret until the announcement, but figured if I needed to make my own Rainbow Facility texture, that's because there wasn't one, and obviously anything that there isn't one of is something there's a demand for. (Seriously though, there's so few good custom leveltextures for WA and it's sad. Not that I have anything against the good leveltextures there are, so please don't take any offense from my saying that.) Also, I kinda consider this my first good leveltexture. (Signland was good enough for my Signland series, yeah, but it was actually cruddy, as are some weird textures from my youth that shall not be named, and haven't been used by anyone ever for good reason.)

So uh, ignore the above two paragraphs and download this if you need a facility, especially if you need a rainbow one, to be in one of your adventures, and just don't think default textures are good enough.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves