Five Coins and Ten Gems Level Solution

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Five Coins and Ten Gems Level Solution

Post by jdl » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 am

This adventure was bundled with the v0.95 Editor Update, and I was never able to get Gold on it when I was young.
I searched the forum and could not find any solutions for this level, so I decided to create one myself.
Video solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7sLiG0fts

The Chomper bit at the end is very challenging - almost impossible. Maybe I just didn't find the intended solution.
Besides that though, this was a great adventure. Thanks Patrick! :stinkyhappy:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: Five Coins and Ten Gems Level Solution

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 pm

jdl wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 am
This adventure was bundled with the v0.95 Editor Update, and I was never able to get Gold on it when I was young.
I searched the forum and could not find any solutions for this level, so I decided to create one myself.

The Chomper bit at the end is very challenging - almost impossible. Maybe I just didn't find the intended solution.
Yeah I did the chomper thing first too. Fast precise action is always the dumb way sadly, the "expected" :roll: solution is to spring them with the rotators somehow. I only managed that once or twice. This level is kind of a pain.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:07 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 pm
jdl wrote:

Yeah I did the chomper thing first too. Fast precise action is always the dumb way sadly, the "expected" :roll: solution is to spring them with the rotators somehow. I only managed that once or twice. This level is kind of a pain.
I did try running to the bottom-right area after opening the door, but I was never able to get to the Springs in time before the Chompers got me.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun May 01, 2022 4:10 am

jdl wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:07 pm
Wonderman109 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 pm
jdl wrote:

I did try running to the bottom-right area after opening the door, but I was never able to get to the Springs in time before the Chompers got me.
Try fiddling with the transporters ig? it's messy ngl