Editor Guide Question

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Editor Guide Question

Post by mqdar » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm just wondering:

I read the guide at MS's website, and that was all I needed, but some people here have asked simple questions. Has everyone read the guide? Do some find it too complicated? Or maybe they just don't know enough english, because they're foreign?
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
cherrychoi
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: Editor Guide Question

Post by cherrychoi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 am

mqdar wrote:I'm just wondering:

I read the guide at MS's website, and that was all I needed, but some people here have asked simple questions. Has everyone read the guide? Do some find it too complicated? Or maybe they just don't know enough english, because they're foreign?
BY TYTEEN:
I think it's too complicated(both WA ditor and the guide) that I can't even make walls!
lizwiz
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lizwiz » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 pm

I am having a few problems. I think it's because the guide is for the old version 0.8 which is quite a lot different from 0.96 and I never found time to even look at the first one.

Mostly I can work it out but the Magic gloves are giving me jip.
I daresay I will manage somehow. If I could work out the level editor for Ferazel's Wand (very old Mac game) I recon I can work out any level editor :):)
Liz (the Wiz)
No trees were killed in the making of this message...however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced