WonderMon! a pokemon remake of wonderland

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

WonderMon! a pokemon remake of wonderland

Post by Technos72 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

im gonna try to make a recreation of Pokemon emerald version using wonderland. Using cbloopy's hub editor. thx for it cbloopy. and ill try to add in the rainbow magics. ill try to hex edit indigo (or whatever it called) if its not made yet. but ill may take a really really REALLY long time due to the fact im a beginner at the editor, addiction of my games, and setting up the magics.

wish me luck, as I construct! :lol:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Re: WonderMon! a pokemon remake of wonderland

Post by Nobody » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Technos72 wrote:im gonna try to make a recreation of Pokemon emerald version using wonderland. Using cbloopy's hub editor. thx for it cbloopy. and ill try to add in the rainbow magics. ill try to hex edit indigo (or whatever it called) if its not made yet. but ill may take a really really REALLY long time due to the fact im a beginner at the editor, addiction of my games, and setting up the magics.

wish me luck, as I construct! :lol:
As cploopy has said, you can't Hex Edit to add objects, only to add data that was already programmed. Or something like that. You can change minor variables to avoid eating stuff.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
CatHat5678
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by CatHat5678 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 am

I like the sound of wondermon! :D
but if your only a beginner I segest you start with a few singel adventures
first (just to get experience :wink: )
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because if the road crossed the chicken the old lady's would trip over the bump!
(no offence to anyone who thinks of themselves as "old")