New Adventure/Test/Thing - Level 27

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

New Adventure/Test/Thing - Level 27

Post by Qloof234 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 am

(Yes, I know, this is the General Discussion section. I just don't think this belongs in Custom Adventures because there's not much to it)

So it's been a while since I did anything Editor-related around here. I was bored while playing WA earlier, and decided to muck about with the Editor a bit. I decided to do this.

Anyone who's poked around in WA's hub levels probably knows that there are several unused .wlv's in there. Some of them are earlier versions of final levels - I believe there are two versions of Jaana's Tree Reserve (though one of them is bugged up incredibly badly), and an earlier version of Morklin's Museum. Two of the levels don't make any appearance - one of them is set up as a sort of cutscene level, including the fact that tiles aren't necessarily using their proper logic (walking on air, for instance), while the other is an actual level - Level 27.

It's a sort of... a town center map, for lack of a better way to put it. There aren't any NPC's, but there are a few signs scattered around (in the original level 27 included with WA, they just link to the intro "Welcome to Wonderland Adventures" dialog).

So anyways! I was bored, running around Wondertown, when I thought of doing this. For like, no reason. I have no idea why.

There's no puzzles in this, there's no real story - it's just Level 27 spanning across all 8 of the default texture packs (that was mainly for my own purposes, as in seeing how many black tiles would appear). I felt like sharing it just because I haven't done anything in this section for a while.

So, uh... Yeah. :P

Oh, and because the attachment limit is only 800KB, I had to upload this off-site. Sorry. Have a picture of the level on its intended texture as the attachment instead.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9fbowdccsm42se4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am

Why not using ZIP rather than Uploading it on MEDia Fire?, I'll play it though. :P
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]