UnOfficial MOFI Editor extinct?

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

UnOfficial MOFI Editor extinct?

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm

I know, we like to use the WA Editor more, but is the UnOfficial MOFI Editor really extinct along with Jafo's Editor Tools?
Both of them have broken links.
I can't find a single link that works.
I have the UnOfficial MOFI Editor already, but it's highly incomplete. It has no retro models (Scenery objects!) or such.
I have resorted to having to use Cbloopy's programs to do converting and such. But only because I cannot, and I mean. Cannot. Find a link to the editor tools.

Sorry if I sound in any way harsh. But this is really concerning.
..Does anyone have a link that works to any of these at all? Or a download link they could make?

Thank you, in advance.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 pm

So it's really dead?
Darnit. I have no way to get it from anyone else, ethier.
No links. No nothing? Ugh. Why. Why did it have to die.
I hate this so much.
Rawr.
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

I have a version of jafo's editor tools which I've been using for my hub. I don't think it's the latest, but it will do.

My Internet connection is just not in the state of uploading right now, if you can wait two or three days more until my Internet connection returns fast, and if no one uploads it, I'll upload it.
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 pm

To be honest, I don't see the point in using these Editor mods anymore. They are not supported by Patrick and there's no "category" for the adventures that use these mods, so everything is all mixed up between adventures that USE and do NOT use the mods in the custom adventures forum.

It's best that everyone just waits for the new Editor update before trying to add anything that's not already there. :)
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Yzfm wrote:I have a version of jafo's editor tools which I've been using for my hub. I don't think it's the latest, but it will do.

My Internet connection is just not in the state of uploading right now, if you can wait two or three days more until my Internet connection returns fast, and if no one uploads it, I'll upload it.
I'd be more than happy to wait. If you can upload it, It doesn't matter when. So yes. Please do, (That is to say if no one else does).
Thank you so much! :)
Rawr.
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 am

Ok, keeping my promise, here is a copy of my WAE Tools for anyone who needs one.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Re: UnOfficial MOFI Editor extinct?

Post by Blazeknight » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:09 am

LexieTheFox wrote:I know, we like to use the WA Editor more, but is the UnOfficial MOFI Editor really extinct along with Jafo's Editor Tools?
Both of them have broken links.
I can't find a single link that works.
I have the UnOfficial MOFI Editor already, but it's highly incomplete. It has no retro models (Scenery objects!) or such.
I have resorted to having to use Cbloopy's programs to do converting and such. But only because I cannot, and I mean. Cannot. Find a link to the editor tools.

Sorry if I sound in any way harsh. But this is really concerning.
..Does anyone have a link that works to any of these at all? Or a download link they could make?

Thank you, in advance.
It's not dead. My hub makes it alive
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com