Wonderland Adventures : The Witching Hour

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
tb
Gold Wonderlander

Post by tb » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:13 am

Krishiv738 wrote:You may keep the wonderland.exe because it's a launcher,you can only keep the wg.exe if only it is modified
But potz adventure is there in potz plyer folder. yo ushould not put it
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:17 am

This is why I'm waiting for the official POTZ editor. :|
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:45 am

You all seem to be confused... Let me tell it clearly...

The download file has a folder called POTZ player in which contains the "Data" folder of the official WA3. In that folder, there's a folder called "Adventures" which contains the adventures done by MS himself! So, his adventures become playable! In other words, you have uploaded a free copy of POTZ unknowingly in the rar

That was what I meant by telling epicdude to remove the link and upload only his adventures. So, epicdude, please remove the link and do the proper upload
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Blazeknight on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 am

Blazeknight wrote:
Qloof234 wrote:Simple yes/no question: Does the .rar contain the PoTZ .exe file?

If so, you'll have to remove it, distributing the game's binary is illegal.
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336256#336256
Yeah, that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, thanks (though you shouldn't be redistributing the PoTZ adventures and such at all either)

Redistributing the wg.exe file is illegal, plain and simple. What you (as in epicdude) have done here is literally provide people with a free copy of PoTZ, albeit unintentionally.

Take it down before Patrick notices.
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:14 am

Sorry, my sister told me she was getting it for me, didn't know she got it that way.
R u Srs?
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:28 am

By the way... I finished your hub

STORYLINE: 18/20
It's a nice little hub with an original idea like an evil witch being the villian. Usually hubs have quests to find some things like orb quest, shard quest, glyph quest but this story was different. You can make the story much better by adding side quests like finding certain things to get gifts from people

GRAPHICS: 16/20
The graphics are really nice especially the jungle hills and the jungle. Keep it up. One thing you need to take care is that Barren has the red flower which I feel is quite odd for a hot and desolate place

ADVENTURES: 12/20
Sorry but the adventures are really straight forward and involve nothing but just doing basics and simple magic stuff. Even if it is a first demo, you can make tougher puzzles because everyone here are good WA players and it'll be boring for us to play simple stuff. There was a FLOING adventure that was good compared to others... that's all I can say

GAMEPLAY: 19/20
Introduction of POTZ elements was nice and interesting as this is the first custom hub that has POTZ elements in it. You'll want to make tougher and unique POTZ puzzles before other POTZ hubs come out. That way, more players will get interested to play POTZ stuff. Gameplay is nice. Keep it up

CONSISTANCY: 17/20
No errors, the game is fitting well with the theme and the elements. Except... you seem to be confused with 18.ogg and 19.ogg. You used them in different levels in the same hub room although the adventures look similar and fit to ONE theme. Also the last adventure MAV'd!

OVERALL: 81/100
It's a great demo. I'd like to see how this develops in the future
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:42 pm

The Floing introduction adventure's last puzzle was too easy,no need for Floing,just step on the round button and shoot pop on the other button,the round button and the other button were on the same x which was easy.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:47 pm

I can relate to you, epicdude...
it was my brother that told me to go to the WinRAR sight that included all of the malware I had collected. :P
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:18 pm

is it still possible for me to release the demo without it being an illegal wg.exe? Would I need to delete wg.exe?
R u Srs?
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 pm

DP the last level was suppose to mav, it was really glitchy and if possibly I could fix it up before Demo 1 releases again.
R u Srs?
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Just don't distribute the wg.exe and PoTZ data with it. Anything that your project uses that PoTZ doesn't have, distribute that.

If you've edited HUD/other graphics, distribute those with the right folder order (for simplicity), as well as the Adventures folder and Custom folder (as well as the GameData Leveltextures folder if you use those).
tucker27
Rainbow Wonderlander

download it

Post by tucker27 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:13 am

I'm having trouble downloading the hub
tucker27
Rainbow Wonderlander

download it

Post by tucker27 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:18 am

I'm having trouble downloading the hub
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:17 am

Deleted because I mistakenly assumed the download link was somewhere here. Sorry.
Last edited by Wonderland King on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:39 am

Wonderland King wrote:Tucker, posting again after five minutes is only going to make people angry, and it's not going to make one person more likely to help you. Also, you're being really vague (as usual), leaving us with no real way to help you. Can you tell us what SPECIFIC PROBLEM you're having in downloading the hub? And don't ignore me here - I'm sure Patrick would be far less than thrilled to have to deal with you again, if you continue spamming.
I didn't think so at first, but it's likely that this guy is legitimately a troll at this point. Not a single of his posts since he joined make any sense or actually answer a specific question.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:52 am

Deleted because I mistakenly assumed the download link was somewhere here. Sorry.
Last edited by Wonderland King on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loofisawesome
Rainbow Wizard

Post by loofisawesome » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:28 pm

I kind of agree with Tucker here.. I can't find the download link for the hub.

Anyway, looks cool, from what I've read!
You posed dramatically.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:56 pm

The download link seems to have been removed, so tucker does indeed have a point. For those of you wanting to play it, I suggest you PM epicdude15 about it, or wait for him to post about it here.