Memory Access Viloation

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
tucker27
Rainbow Wonderlander

Memory Access Viloation

Post by tucker27 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:14 pm

There is something wrong with it! It is not letting me play on it at all.
cherayliu

Re: Memory Access Viloation

Post by cherayliu » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:50 am

I have the same problem too,I order this at 2021/6/14,and download this product.When I run this game icon after setting the directplay, I got an error like this:
Memory Access Viloation
.Expect some one to help me.I am running this on Windows 10 platform. :stinkysad:
Memory.png
icon.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:59 pm

You guys probably need to ask around about modded editors to fix these bugs
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:20 pm

If this issue occurs after downloading the Editor from the Collection Disc, you should be able to fix it by downloading the latest version of the Community-Altered Editor from this topic and unzipping all files directly into your "Wonderland Adventures Editor" folder (if you installed via Collection Disc, this should be under "C:" the same general area you would find the Program Files folder). Replace all files it asks you to. That should do the trick; it's worked for everyone I know who bought the Collection Disc and had the error pop up for the Editor.

Yes, this is months late and won't fix cherayliu's problem of being unable to run Classic Wonderland. But if someone buys this disc and does a google search when they run into this issue, I want them to at least be able to fix that much. Lord knows how many times I've run into similar issues with other games and found empty forum topics talking about the bug and never offering a solution.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936