Adventure 6: Abstraction

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Adventure 6: Abstraction

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 am

Fancy name, but it's definitely the direct opposite of a fancy adventure.

Requires Nobody's, MWM's, and MNIK's music packs if you want the full sound of the adventure.

This adventure is the first of the Chaos Storms trilogy.

1. Abstraction
2. The Results of Psycho Editing
3. Welcome to Whaiobrrsh (unreleased)

It is also my WACC3 entry, defining what happens when you mix a scary environment with a crazy one.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 am

Sorry to DP, but no comments and only one download? I really worked hard on this level. I hope people will care enough to try it... :(
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 am

You waited less than an hour. I'll try it soon, but give it time.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:50 am

PLEASE don't use MAV things 'cause they're annoying. Little-zbot had a similar issue with his first adventure.
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

New version uploaded with Kill CMDs replacing the MAV CMDs. You still have to figure out the pattern for the computer, though.

EDIT: I warn you, though, I may still use MAVs for adventures in the The City of MAVs, in the Land of Bad Endings, in the future. :twisted:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm

DP Nobody seems to be grading me so I'll post a few FAQs.

HOW DO YOU DO THE COMPUTER DEFENSE SYSTEM THING?
Spoiler wrote: There's a pattern. Your answer's first and last digit, letter, mark, or space must match that of the computer's. The other digits don't matter. So if computer said 'cccuuucccu,' the correct answer could be 'cc u,' 'casdjg ';;yiu,' or 'cu.'
HOW DO YOU OPEN THE BLACK GATE?
Spoiler wrote: You can walk through the yellow gate; it's not solid. An invisible color 14 key is somewhere in the hall in it; use your mouse and look for walkable spots.
WHAT DO THE MARKS AND CIRCLES DO?
Spoiler wrote: Red circles and explosion marks kill you. Orange circles trap you like cages. Green circles activate a dialog and work many times.
IN THE DARK ROOM, HOW DO YOU REACH THE METAL KEY IN THE UPPER AREA?
Spoiler wrote: When you approach the right-side yellow button, look carefully at the surrounding area.
WHY DON'T THE ICE CURVES IN THE COMPLEX SMOTHERPUZZLE ROOM NOT WORK AS YOU THINK?
Spoiler wrote: They're twisted. To be able to get the keys in that area, you need to open the bottom-right stone gate.