Escape from the Void

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Escape from the Void

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm

This takes place after "Find Those Gloves". Anyways, the Stinker(who I haven't named) sent you to the Void, and now you have to escape! Hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:55 am

Downloading it now. I can't try it now though, I'll have a crack at it later.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:33 am

Not bad, I did find it pretty straight forward though. I found that last part rather interesting. From that ending, I'm assuming there's going to be a part 3?

With The Void, you didn't add a side texture for the walls, and make the walls, floors, etc. jagged and round... it looks better.

A very nice adventure and I can't wait for Part 3. Maybe you could make like a boss battle for part 3, that would be good. ~ 7/10
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 am

md wrote:Not bad, I did find it pretty straight forward though. I found that last part rather interesting. From that ending, I'm assuming there's going to be a part 3?

With The Void, you didn't add a side texture for the walls, and make the walls, floors, etc. jagged and round... it looks better.

A very nice adventure and I can't wait for Part 3. Maybe you could make like a boss battle for part 3, that would be good. ~ 7/10
Thanks for our review! :) I'm planning on making a Part 3, so look for that in the next few days. Sorry if it's a little linear, and I'll make the walls/floors jagged and round next time. I don't quite know what you mean by "side texture" though. :?

As for a boss battle in Part 3, I'll see what I can do for that.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 am

Whoops, what I meant to say is that you didn't change the side texture of the floor to The Void (it was still the cave side texture).
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Nice job on it, but the void scenery was kind of unrealistic and the race was a little annoying, what with the voids appearing under your feet and all.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Nice job on it, but the void scenery was kind of unrealistic and the race was a little annoying, what with the voids appearing under your feet and all.
I couldn't really think of a way to show where the Voids would appear and where they wouldn't, so sorry if that's a little bit inconvenient. :oops:
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 pm

I agree that it was a little annoying with the voids appearing out of nowhere, but I didn't really mind it.